HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Reserves v hunslet result 05 july

Offline Tr@ctorboy 47

• Academy Star
on: 05 Jul 2008, 05:06:55 pm
Whitehaven Reserves 68 Humslet hawks 8
Scorers Tries Benson, Lancaster, Daniel Smith, Patrick, Lebbon, Chris Smith, Shackley 2, Joe 3
Kicks Bamber 8. Fats also missed a kick.
Team
1.benson
2.lancaster
3.D.smith
4.patrick
5.lebbon
6.bainbridge
7.joe
8.jones
9.C.smith
10.ford
11.fox
12.shackerley
13.dalton (i think)
14.ramsden
15.teare
16.fatialofa
17.ormisher
i think all details are  correct
:(

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 05 Jul 2008, 05:35:09 pm
ormesher got 2 tries.

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #2 on: 05 Jul 2008, 05:43:04 pm
it was a good game i was very impressed with the effort from all the lads.

thought that benson, shacks and fordy all had great games

well done lads  ;D
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 05 Jul 2008, 06:50:42 pm
ormesher got 2 tries.

Shows how bad Hunslet were! Ormsher would struggle to get in the Brow or Kells teams.

HW

Offline home and away

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 05 Jul 2008, 08:01:10 pm
ormesher got 2 tries.

Shows how bad Hunslet were! Ormsher would struggle to get in the Brow or Kells teams.

HW

Bit of an insult to the reserves who played very well, Ormesher was put into good try scoring positions by others, Agree with you about  him though he is not good enough for Haven. Thought the youngsters played very well Benson deservedly MoM.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 05 Jul 2008, 08:12:03 pm
thought benson was outstanding today. i thought 1-17 they all played well, scored some brialliant tries, i think ged has found a gem in john patrick really impressed with him strong quick good footwork, solid in defence.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 05 Jul 2008, 08:35:28 pm
ormesher got 2 tries.

HW

Bit of an insult to the reserves who played very well, Ormesher was put into good try scoring positions by others, Agree with you about  him though he is not good enough for Haven. Thought the youngsters played very well Benson deservedly MoM.

Never sad anything about the other 16, but what ever we are paying Ormesher is wasted money, because he will never bring anything to Haven we havent already got.

I agree it was a fine performance today, as have all the Reserve Home games this season. Patrick looks a decent player in the making, but was disappointed Craig Hodgson was again not playing today, i hope its only injury keeping him out, because along with Fordy he has been the stand out forward for them this year.

HW

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 05 Jul 2008, 08:53:03 pm
i think hodgson and barker were injured HW

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 05 Jul 2008, 09:21:17 pm
A bit unfair on Ormesher. I agree he was poor when he came on for last 15 of the 1st half but he was defo better in the 2nd. He crashed through their line for his 1st. His 2nd wasn't bad either. Made 1 or 2 offloads as well so going off his 2nd half he did OK.

Impressed by Benson and he deserved his MOTM. I also thought Patrick showed some nice touches and I would be tempted to give him a go in the 1st team. Lancasters try was reminiscent to Calverts try against HKR a few years ago. Great pace. Good to see Fats and Leroy in the side and they both played well.

Offline Tr@ctorboy 47

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 06 Jul 2008, 12:08:14 am
sorry people forgot about ormishers 2 tries  :-[. he reminds me of a turkey we had last season balwin  :o
:(

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #10 on: 06 Jul 2008, 11:44:40 am
It was a good game to watch. Benson was definatly MOTM he ws excellent as were John Patrick, Shacks, Fordy well all the team really.  :)

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 06 Jul 2008, 11:57:18 pm
turkey like mcdonald was when we signed him? turkey like makisi was when we signed him? turkey like Ged was when we signed him up as gaffa?

then u all had to eat humble pie?

come on give the lad a chance! seeing this stuff on here cant do players n e good!

give him time!

ANCIENT AND LOYAL