NANYN
OLI WILKES
LEAFA
A PROP

ANYONE LIKE TO ADD TO THE LIST

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Would defo like to see WIlkes and Nanyn back! What about Aszho or whatever his name is if DullKR dont want him next season?
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
WE MUST MAKE SURE WE MAKE SOME REAL TOP NOTCH SIGHNINGS AND MAKE A REAL IMPACT WHEN NEXT SEASON  STARTS PLUS TO MAKE THINGS BETTER ITS ABOUT TIME AND I KNOW WE HAVE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE BUT I THINK WE SHOULD BE GOING FULL TIME NOW MOST OF OUR OLDER PLAYERS WILL ONLY BE PLAYING T HIS YEAR AND MAYBE SOME NEXT BUT THE REST WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO FULL TIME ITS JUST UP TO THE CLUB TO SORT THIS OUT TO GET THE BEST OUT OF HAVEN

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
You have got the likes of Lester, Fats, Rudd, Broadbent, Calvert (I think) that work of BNG now so there is no chance of tehm going full time!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

• Haven Legend
rudd works at tems board he used to work wid me granda and calvert work as an electrition for a comp duno who though sotheres only the likes of lester fats and leroy but this must be their last season now after they leave the bod will prob think about going full time but just goes by the profits the club makes and could they afford it

donny are going full time next year and they get under 1,000 attendances everyweek but they can its a shame

Offline Haven27

• Academy Signing
i Agree with those signings put Sam Obst in the mix aswell as wakefield have sign a new hooker

• Haven Legend
little sam is a quota player we cant get him marra cos our quota player is bull trindall

Offline KellsEnder

• Academy Signing
little sam is a quota player we cant get him marra cos our quota player is bull trindall
You know I'm sure Sam's grandfather was English, wouldn't that make him eligible for a British passport?

• Haven Legend
u may be right then maybe a little research would tell us if its true

Offline womble

• Academy Star
  • Shabba!
 Get the ball rolling on the ground improvements =get the interest level of the people in the area up= raise the crowds= make the Club a more attractive proposition to players from away= improve the team= more money from bums on seats to eventually go full time.
  Speculate to accumulate. This Club has worked wonders in the face of full time opposition and it needs a commitment to go the step further and become the respected unit that we all wish it was. I know this is an easy thing to say and i truly respect the BOD for the good work that has been done.
 Oh for a sugar daddy eh !
No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don`t care !

havenchamps2005

id go for huby from cas if they come down as a prop to sign good young prop.
but if we cant get him danny lima doesnt have a club next year or mark hilton

• Haven Legend
no matter how much we talk bout this the bod will not sighn or try to sighn ane1 the fans whant i would like either danny lima or huby as there both very good but the fact is the travelling for players thats why we find it hard to sighn quality players but we just dont  try hard enough

havenchamps2005

im sure we could keep one full time ask them to move here and do communtiy work with leafa if he stays

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
craig calvert is a fitter for bng

• Haven Legend
sorry my mistake got him mixed up wid someone else