HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

SIGHNINGS WE MUST MAKE FOR NEXT YEAR TO BE TOO STRONG FOR NL1

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Agreed about the ground improvements. That will get the crowd coming back. It is important to watch the match in comfort and better access to facilities round the ground. Often I tried to go into the bar but it was always full. Toilets could be improved?

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Yeah all the lasses toliets were block at the game on Sunday! Could do with some kind of toliets down the railway end, maybe that could be looked into when they build the new stand!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Get the ball rolling on the ground improvements =get the interest level of the people in the area up= raise the crowds= make the Club a more attractive proposition to players from away= improve the team= more money from bums on seats to eventually go full time.
  Speculate to accumulate. This Club has worked wonders in the face of full time opposition and it needs a commitment to go the step further and become the respected unit that we all wish it was. I know this is an easy thing to say and i truly respect the BOD for the good work that has been done.
 Oh for a sugar daddy eh !

Well said well said!

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
we do not need to make any singings the only reason we finished lower than the top 3 were injuries early in the season and poor performances once in a blue moon that cost us the top 3

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
I think we should sign Dexter Miller from Town. He is very similar player to Spencer and runs the same angles also he is tireless in defence

kells 404

Why go on about signings for NL1 what about signings for Super League

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
because we wont be in super league next year
haven till i die

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular

donny are going full time next year and they get under 1,000 attendances everyweek but they can its a shame

An owner with deep pockets and a lot of hope

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
id go for huby from cas if they come down as a prop to sign good young prop.
but if we cant get him danny lima doesnt have a club next year or mark hilton

Mark Hilton has retired and become a teacher.

Paul Noone might be worth considering

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
If  we  get  SL  then  we  would  need  6  maybe  8  quality  players  to  have  any  chance  of  not  going  back  down.

As  SL  is  a  distant  reality  then  we  have  to  plan  for  NL1  next  season.  Players  I  would  like  to  see  return  are  Nanyn,  Wilkes  and  Tandy.  Maybe  a  quality  N.6  as  well  if  Leroy  decides  to  call  it  a  day

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
do think we need a number 6,, mind you ive always thought that mattie could possibly play well in that position, he certainly is quick enough, we do have 3/4 proven hookers so why not try him at 9 next season :-\ :-\ :-\

havenchamps2005

wilkes huby nanyn

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Would have them 3 definately Wilkes, Huby and Nanyn. My friend told me the other day that Obst isn't classed as an over seas player anymore because his granda is English or was English. More than likely a load of bull he has heard lol. But if true i would have him back and put him scrum half or half back with Duffy in the other position. Joe as cover or bench.
« Last Edit: 04 Oct 2006, 04:10:36 pm by tom.b.haven4life »

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
why not try for danny tickle he's a free agent & i'm sure he would do a better job than wilkes
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Mabey your right 'tom4haven'