HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

SIGHNINGS WE MUST MAKE FOR NEXT YEAR TO BE TOO STRONG FOR NL1

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
do we honestlt think danny tickle would come all the way to have i very much dought it but id like it to happen but never will

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
do we honestlt think danny tickle would come all the way to have i very much dought it but id like it to happen but never will

please please please!
use the spellchecker!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
the way the crowd heckled nannyn on sunday was a disgrace .he told me that that had definitley made up his mind he wouldnt be back to haven.to shout repeatablyWHO ARE YOU was a disgrace by our fans he was disgusted

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
well i bet no-one thought trindall would come
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

havenchamps2005

wizard why has mick bought 80k worth of land then? to build a holiday home i doubt it very much he will be a haven player next year

Offline wizard

• Academy Signing
speak to him most days  and can assure you he hasnt bought land in moresby.im afraid the rumor mills wrong this time

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
the way the crowd heckled nannyn on sunday was a disgrace .he told me that that had definitley made up his mind he wouldnt be back to haven.to shout repeatablyWHO ARE YOU was a disgrace by our fans he was disgusted
the fans were shoutin that at all the widnes lads nt just mick. arron summers took some stick off the fans but he just laughed about it after the game. if mick comes bk e comes bk if e doesnt e doesnt. we'll jus av t move on

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular

well in that case he should stop being a little baby and grow up. what does he expect after he plays for one club then leaves for a rival and when those clubs play eachother not to get shouted at? for people to say ohh thats mick nanyn he used to play for us we will shout for him when hes on the other team? please if a widnes player had come here they would have gotten the same its just what happens
haven till i die

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
in that case he should stop being a little baby and grow up. what does he expect after he plays for one club then leaves for a rival and when those clubs play eachother not to get shouted at? for people to say ohh thats mick nanyn he used to play for us we will shout for him when hes on the other team? please if a widnes player had come here they would have gotten the same its just what happens
[/qutotally agree with youote]