Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 14 Aug 2008, 01:04:23 pm
it was varkulis that got injured but he didnt recieve a broken jaw,

shad royston broke his jaw colliding with his own player

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 14 Aug 2008, 06:42:13 pm
For  me  he's  a  player  who's  cleaned  up  his  act. He's  not  as  hot  headed  as  he  used  to  be. I remember  him  pummelling  a  guy  from  Fev  about  5/6  years  ago  when  he  had  him  on  the  deck  he  put  in  3  or  4  punches  that  left  him  sparked  out.  He  got  6  games  for  that.

At the end of the day he went into a bloke incorrectly although there was no malice it left him with a broken jaw. If a Fax player had done the same to 1 of ours we would have all wanted him banned for a long time.

At least we'll get Jacko back for the playoffs and the rest might have done him the world of good. Recharged his batteries as they say. ;)

The BROKEN JAW incident was not that, a Fev player was injured in a collision with his own player later in game. Dont tar Jacko with something he didnt do.

HW

What are you going on about. Whats Fev got to do with it. If its Fax you mean then I thought it was the incident that led to the broken jaw. If it wasn't then my mistake.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 14 Aug 2008, 07:05:26 pm
For  me  he's  a  player  who's  cleaned  up  his  act. He's  not  as  hot  headed  as  he  used  to  be. I remember  him  pummelling  a  guy  from  Fev  about  5/6  years  ago  when  he  had  him  on  the  deck  he  put  in  3  or  4  punches  that  left  him  sparked  out.  He  got  6  games  for  that.

At the end of the day he went into a bloke incorrectly although there was no malice it left him with a broken jaw. If a Fax player had done the same to 1 of ours we would have all wanted him banned for a long time.

At least we'll get Jacko back for the playoffs and the rest might have done him the world of good. Recharged his batteries as they say. ;)

The BROKEN JAW incident was not that, a Fev player was injured in a collision with his own player later in game. Dont tar Jacko with something he didnt do.

HW

What are you going on about. Whats Fev got to do with it. If its Fax you mean then I thought it was the incident that led to the broken jaw. If it wasn't then my mistake.
it wasnt, jacko wasnt even on the pitch when royston broke his jaw ,this was the incident with varkulis
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 14 Aug 2008, 11:29:30 pm
good job jacko wasnt on the pitch, varkulis would have given him a bloody good hiding by all accounts

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 14 Aug 2008, 11:50:34 pm
good job jacko wasnt on the pitch, varkulis would have given him a bloody good hiding by all accounts

:D :D

are you peter kay in disguise?

oh and jacko was on the field when varkulis got knocked out thats what he got pulled up for soo where was his hiding off varkulis  :D :D, he wasnt on the field when royston broke his jaw

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 15 Aug 2008, 12:21:41 am
varkulis is tough
« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2008, 12:24:41 am by Bora18 »

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 15 Aug 2008, 03:09:25 am
and gordon i might add will be back for the play offs!
 :mess: :mess: :mess: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :nod:

yes rob, he will be back for the playoffs, however, the difference between jacko's ban and, i'm presuming you are referring to hocks ban, is that for jacko the maximum recommended for the offence is 2 matches, which he got, whereas for hocks offence the maximum is 8 matches............ which he didn't get! :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good