HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

The Fortress Rec

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
on: 24 Aug 2008, 05:41:59 pm
Well, yet another performance at the Rec all i can say is that at the beginning of the season who would have thought of the drama's that unfold down there this season more thrills than an Indiana Jones Film.
Must give my thanks to all of the squad, Coach (Ged) and his back room team and the BOD for a roller Coaster of a season.
Today we pulled it out yet again when up against the odds with the Injuries and suspensions we currently have and then to have Teare sent off in the first half well that should have been game set and match to FULL TIME WIDNES but we played as a TEAM yet again and showed what we COULD be capable of if we were to be consistent.
1 to 17 today stood tall and did the business, and as for young Gregg McNally showed today again why Leeds are intent on signing him, the penalties that he kicked were Pressure kicks yet he slotted them over like a Pro of many years I just hope we have at least another season to see him begin to show us his skills before we loose him to Super League.
Well done WRLFC.