HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town fans trying to remeber when the last beat us at recre

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
they say it is 1993 13 long years ago that town last won at the rec but since then town have been SL haven down in the dumps now it is the other way round haven now pushing for promotion to SL while town are the bottom of NL2 how times have changed

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
they say it is 1993 13 long years ago that town last won at the rec but since then town have been SL haven down in the dumps now it is the other way round haven now pushing for promotion to SL while town are the bottom of NL2 how times have changed

You are right young un the last time we won at the Rec was 1993 but we have had wins at DP in that time.   Haven's win on Friday actually means that they won only twice more at the Rec than Town have since 1949, so you can see these things do go round in cycles.   The thing is to enjoy the experience whilst it lasts.   Happy New Year.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
 These next few years could be where that cycle ends - Franchise etc. Happy new year everyone.
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.