HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

havenchamps2005

Reply #30 on: 01 Jan 2007, 03:25:25 pm
if i had it my way derrie wouldnt be in the centres scott mcavoy would who is a better centre than derrie macca should be playing there
aaron smith has a job in bradford lowca

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 01 Jan 2007, 03:59:15 pm
Havenchamp you say derrie is poor and you commented on the home game against leigh when he passed the ball into touch, but wasnt it him and maden that opened leigh up on that side and scored one of the best tries of the season, he backed himself at york and shrugged off tackles from the winger and full back maybe we didnt win that match but that was a great solo try. Derrie is a good player who needs to gain experience and with the side we have he will get that and a run in the team, as recregoer says i cant see seeds playing every match and derrie is the right man to step in. Macca is a second row we dont have many so we need him to play there and he will become an SL player in that position not centre.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 01 Jan 2007, 04:25:50 pm
mcavoy is best in center
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #33 on: 01 Jan 2007, 05:33:21 pm
thank you haven lad mcavoy is not a second rower he played centre for his entire amatuer career only haven played him second row

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 01 Jan 2007, 05:36:45 pm
he played either second row or centre for hensingham. he is a good second row but id still have jackson,seeds and eilbeck for centres.

havenchamps2005

Reply #35 on: 01 Jan 2007, 10:14:42 pm
whenever i seen macca playing for hensingham first team he was in the centre

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 02 Jan 2007, 12:30:38 am
aaron smith has a job in bradford lowca

?????

havenchamps2005

Reply #37 on: 02 Jan 2007, 01:22:33 am
the guy who wrote it his member name is lowca
aaron has a job in bradford

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 02 Jan 2007, 10:01:24 am
the topic was suppposed to be about calvert lol  ::)

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 02 Jan 2007, 09:50:55 pm
why are u slaging our on players off?

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #40 on: 05 Jan 2007, 05:19:09 pm
aaron smith was but got  a good job so left
duffy and maden both were at st helens but left to get first team oppertunities
rob jackson played for wigan
steve trindall stil is sl quality

Smith was purpoted to be the next big thing but never hit the heights and i would say hes unproven at SL level. Dont get me wrong hes a class act but if one of the bigger SL teams had offered him a contract he'd have been off as quick as a prostitute's undergarments.

Dunno about Maden but im almost 100% certain Duffy started at Warrington (playing only a handful of games) before moving on to Chorley, Leigh then to us.

Trindall is also a class act but perhaps a bit long in the tooth for SL now.

Offline recregoer

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 05 Jan 2007, 06:06:17 pm
aaron smith was but got  a good job so left
duffy and maden both were at st helens but left to get first team oppertunities
rob jackson played for wigan
steve trindall stil is sl quality

Smith was purpoted to be the next big thing but never hit the heights and i would say hes unproven at SL level. Dont get me wrong hes a class act but if one of the bigger SL teams had offered him a contract he'd have been off as quick as a prostitute's undergarments.

Dunno about Maden but im almost 100% certain Duffy started at Warrington (playing only a handful of games) before moving on to Chorley, Leigh then to us.

Trindall is also a class act but perhaps a bit long in the tooth for SL now.

Duffy was the youngest player to play in Super League when he played for Warrington, he still was the youngest player until Scott Moore played for St Helens when he had just turned 16.

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 05 Jan 2007, 06:10:55 pm
i had noticed last year and against town only are fowards can break tackles if u look around at other teams ie hull kr they broke through most teams last year why arent are centres and secound rowers able to do this are they too small or are they not strong enough but there is only are props who are able to do so

Were did you learn your English ?

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 06 Jan 2007, 06:11:51 pm
hmmmm was the reg putten players down again shame on you

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #44 on: 07 Jan 2007, 03:04:09 am
i had noticed last year and against town only are fowards can break tackles if u look around at other teams ie hull kr they broke through most teams last year why arent are centres and secound rowers able to do this are they too small or are they not strong enough but there is only are props who are able to do so

Were did you learn your English ?

Where did you learn your English ?  ;D ;)
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.