HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Ryan Tandy

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #15 on: 05 Jan 2007, 07:59:08 am
I would rather have him playing for us than another team in our division, fair enough if he was playing in SL then I wouldn't be bothered!  :-\ :-\
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline Havenhack

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 05 Jan 2007, 01:29:18 pm
I'm not sure about a regular slot in the programme Reg -- we'd have to know who you are first wouldn't we!
I don't have a regular slot myself, there is a From The Press Box, section which myself and other members of the media take turns to fill.
Personally I think a new feature for the season called, From The Terraces would be a good idea, with a different fan getting the chance to express his or her view each home game.
Might be hard to organise logistically, I don't know.
On a serious note Mr Flattop, myself and Alan Irv would be more then happy to discuss your views on anything RL over a nice bottle or two (personally I'd rather have a beer but you know AI and his wines), anytime you like.
Karl Connor

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 05 Jan 2007, 04:41:42 pm
I'm not sure about a regular slot in the programme Reg -- we'd have to know who you are first wouldn't we!
I don't have a regular slot myself, there is a From The Press Box, section which myself and other members of the media take turns to fill.
Personally I think a new feature for the season called, From The Terraces would be a good idea, with a different fan getting the chance to express his or her view each home game.
Might be hard to organise logistically, I don't know.
On a serious note Mr Flattop, myself and Alan Irv would be more then happy to discuss your views on anything RL over a nice bottle or two (personally I'd rather have a beer but you know AI and his wines), anytime you like.
Karl Connor
come on reg are u a man or  a mouse?

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 05 Jan 2007, 05:02:05 pm
20 grand in small notes, 3 chickens and a tracksuit and we have a deal!

Im not sure how viable a 'From The Terraces' column would be. Anything put into print that the Haven faithful percieved as going against the club and one could find him/ herself burnt in front of the Kells End at half time (post Geoff's goalkicking of course!)

What iam interested in though is perhaps starting a small fanzine to be sold on matchdays, obviously such an effort would require a few people to chip in with various bits and pieces so if anyones interested send me a private message. Not sure its a goer but its worth a try.

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 05 Jan 2007, 06:03:58 pm
20 grand in small notes, 3 chickens and a tracksuit and we have a deal!

Im not sure how viable a 'From The Terraces' column would be. Anything put into print that the Haven faithful percieved as going against the club and one could find him/ herself burnt in front of the Kells End at half time (post Geoff's goalkicking of course!)

What iam interested in though is perhaps starting a small fanzine to be sold on matchdays, obviously such an effort would require a few people to chip in with various bits and pieces so if anyones interested send me a private message. Not sure its a goer but its worth a try.
im sur tonies had one a few year ago . we could call ours jam free

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 05 Jan 2007, 06:09:15 pm
Sorry, "Jam Free" is copyright of Town fans.   
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 05 Jan 2007, 09:21:35 pm
I know ill call it Jam Free!

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 05 Jan 2007, 09:38:51 pm
Sorry, "Jam Free" is copyright of Town fans.   
how about jam less

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 05 Jan 2007, 11:22:39 pm
How about, "Don't we just love Jam".  ;D ;D ;D
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 06 Jan 2007, 02:47:44 pm
a great idea for workington ;D ;D thanks for sharing towns plans with us
haven till i die

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 06 Jan 2007, 04:14:46 pm
how about a town fan mag has and has beens  :-* :-* :-*