HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Be Proud and look forward ! THe Heros.....!

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 14 Sep 2008, 04:51:21 pm
Absoloute heros M Jako ..broken bones  Tan Man ..to old , Spencer Miller..stars...  G BRoadbent ..."Please please resign".......the whole team where heros .I am actually more proud than when we lsot to Leigh in the Grand final, considering where we were at the start of the season this is fanstastic.     

No way can anyone be anything other than proud  !

Quite frankly if we have 17 to play next Thursday . I dont care.  We have won the grand final this year!!!

NEXT YEAR>>>>?>  GED STOKES CHOC BLUE GOLD ARMY

Next year assuming we retain the whole squad with the exception  Fats and Tan Man and sign Russell, Young Armstead and a very good overseas back. we can beat anytema in this league.

Ged Stokes clearly knows his onions, despite our friends thoughts up the road.  Leroy, Mcnally, Tan Man, Rudd are a great combination but the steady play of russell will allow the others to thrive.

"McCtry "  will leave Haven but it would suit everyone for him to do another season with his home town team.     

The "McCtry" ....christ knows where he will end up.  He has left his mark on his home town club that means he will always be remebered and welcome.  One more season would be great but if its not to be Whitehaven will be behind you. 
« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2008, 08:44:26 pm by Boxer »

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2008, 08:37:44 pm
thats just it never write Haven off what a bloody team like well done the lads lets go down and do the super league team too

Offline havenz

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2008, 04:56:19 pm
They were awesome lets hope Salford who have told some of their players their not needed anymore go out with an attitude of it doesnt matter as were already up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it doesnt matter cos Im sacked anyway!!!!!!
If we can defy all logic and win we'd out number the celtic fans by about 50/1 at the final

COME ON HAVEN 80 minutes from GLORY

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2008, 05:44:21 pm
They were awesome lets hope Salford who have told some of their players their not needed anymore go out with an attitude of it doesnt matter as were already up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it doesnt matter cos Im sacked anyway!!!!!!
If we can defy all logic and win we'd out number the celtic fans by about 50/1 at the final

If we were to defy the odds again and manage to get to the grand final, I think we will find a lot of adopted marras coming along to cheer us on. I can guarantee who Widnes would be cheering for ;)

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #4 on: 15 Sep 2008, 07:31:12 pm

If we were to defy the odds again and manage to get to the grand final, I think we will find a lot of adopted marras coming along to cheer us on. I can guarantee who Widnes would be cheering for ;)

And Batley and probably any non fulltime NL1 team's supporters

Offline havenz

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2008, 11:29:25 am

" IN GED WE TRUST "

GED 3:16