HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

steve trindall

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
on: 05 Jan 2007, 12:27:54 pm
is he back yet or is he still away i think he was supoosed to be back for new year ane1 no owt

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 05 Jan 2007, 05:08:04 pm
I heard hes signed for Cas whilst back home and there was nothing we could do to dissuade / stop him. ;)

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 05 Jan 2007, 08:24:00 pm
seen the bull in workington today with his wife and kid  ;)

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 05 Jan 2007, 09:10:55 pm
I seen him too. He was in Superfish with Ged Stokes having Patty and Chips.

Tapped up or what!

havenchamps2005

Reply #4 on: 05 Jan 2007, 09:42:18 pm
reg why do you bother supporting whitehaven all you do is talk presistant crap and thats putting it politley

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 06 Jan 2007, 10:29:02 am
reg is just a idiot i think everybody has found that out now hes as thick as two short planks of wood

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 06 Jan 2007, 11:18:24 am
reg why do you bother supporting whitehaven all you do is talk presistant crap and thats putting it politley

Can you explain the meaning of presistant please? Is it something to do with electricity.

Id be grateful if someone could lend these two a sense of humour please.

Offline benny

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 06 Jan 2007, 12:39:19 pm
the bull is back training with whitehaven and has been 4 a couple of weeks now
]

havenchamps2005

Reply #8 on: 06 Jan 2007, 05:49:56 pm
a sense of humour reg all you do is slag the bod the coach and the players off 
why do you support whitehaven?

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 06 Jan 2007, 06:08:16 pm
reg when was the last time you wrote something that doies not put a player down i wasnt trying to be funny i was only stating the mear fact that you talk rubbish wekk in week out

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 07 Jan 2007, 06:11:44 pm
The comment about spotting Steve Trindall in Superfish was written in jest, its unfortunate that your barely functioning brains couldn't identify that and appreciate this fairly basic humour.

If i didn't post on these boards would you and 'havenchamps2005' have any reason to post? I would pen another explanation of the reasoning behind my criticism of the BOD and a couple of the players but frankly i don't think your level of literacy warrants that.

Why don't you make better use of the spell check that the moderators of this board have so generously provided?

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #11 on: 07 Jan 2007, 06:39:21 pm
The comment about spotting Steve Trindall in Superfish was written in jest, its unfortunate that your barely functioning brains couldn't identify that and appreciate this fairly basic humour.

If i didn't post on these boards would you and 'havenchamps2005' have any reason to post? I would pen another explanation of the reasoning behind my criticism of the BOD and a couple of the players but frankly i don't think your level of literacy warrants that.

Why don't you make better use of the spell check that the moderators of this board have so generously provided?

here reg havenchamps and havenhora are right all u do is put down and slag our club off

why do you support whitehaven you miteswell support jameaters town

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 07 Jan 2007, 08:20:00 pm

here reg havenchamps and havenhora are right all u do is put down and slag our club off

Another inteligent reply.

See above please.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #13 on: 07 Jan 2007, 09:19:19 pm

Another inteligent reply.

See above please.

reg some people don't joke about one of our best players moving clubs

and yet the question is not answered why do you support whitehaven rlfc cause all you do is slag them of and put the fans down

you miteswell go and get a town shirt with all the talking you do about them

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 07 Jan 2007, 09:43:32 pm
Reg the thing is all you do is slag the BOD, players or anyone that makes a spelling mistake off, instead you should be getting behind the BOD and players and rally them on for what should be a big season for the haven, the last thing anyone needs is some idiot slagging them off and knocking there confidence, it only takes one comment about one member of the BOD or about one player and they might start thinking what am i doing here so instead of filling their heads full of criticism get their heads full of praise and confidence.
« Last Edit: 07 Jan 2007, 10:32:39 pm by Ryan »