Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 23 Jan 2007, 09:37:28 pm
make that 7

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #17 on: 17 Mar 2007, 07:02:21 pm
When is this new stand supposed to be coming because its taking a very long time could someone who knows please tell me if the new stand is actually going ahead if so when ?
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #18 on: 17 Mar 2007, 07:27:27 pm
i ean they all say we need a new stand forsuper league so no stand byebye super league :'(
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

havenchamps2005

Reply #19 on: 17 Mar 2007, 07:29:23 pm
we will never get to super league marra we need an ambitious coach and board for that and at the minute we have neither

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #20 on: 17 Mar 2007, 07:33:16 pm
i now like we need some enthusiastic ;)
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

havenchamps2005

Reply #21 on: 17 Mar 2007, 07:56:44 pm
steve mccormack and barry richardson wanted this club in super league both have now left
we get a saints asstiant coach who picks his favourite players hence thats why eilbeck always seems to get a game even though he is utter crap

simple fact when mccormack left we picked the wrong guy for the job and i hope he doesnt get a new contract at the end of the season

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 17 Mar 2007, 08:13:11 pm
make that 8!

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #23 on: 17 Mar 2007, 08:16:20 pm
make that 9 :o
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

havenchamps2005

Reply #24 on: 17 Mar 2007, 08:21:04 pm
make that 10

i would like to know where the lottery money goes aswell as the wilkes transfer fund the 2 grand final apparences the sky tv money off both those games the warringtong challenge cup money in 2004 plus the bbc money for that game and the challenge cup ties with wigan 2005 and warrington in 2006 !!!! it goes somewhere it did NOT go to the sound system as that was bought for the club by greame mcdonald and his compatriots who do the music at the games now and to say it went on lights well all i can say is where did you get the people to put them in from they are the worse lights in rugby league egremont ones are better id go as far to say the lights on kells pit top are better!!!
plus wheres the money go billy rudd paid for the merchandise please could we have some answers?

US FANS DESERVE ANSWERS BUT WE KEEP GETTING FOBBED OFF GIVE US ANSWERS AND GIVE US THEM NOW OR IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS !!!!
« Last Edit: 17 Mar 2007, 08:25:45 pm by havenchamps2005 »

Offline Agent X

• Academy Signing
  • Haven For LIFE!!!!!!!
Reply #25 on: 17 Mar 2007, 08:25:34 pm
i the million dollar question  on hu wans to be a millionare we all want to know the answer to that one ;)
W onderful
H aven
 I  ndistrucktable
T  riumphant   
E  xtrodinary
H  eavenly
A   ttacking
V   ictorius
E   ager
N   everending

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 17 Mar 2007, 10:00:14 pm
I thought the answers would be given last month, We are still waiting ?  >:( >:(

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 19 Mar 2007, 12:19:32 pm
all in all if the stands and grounds aint sorted  with a team that can win a grand final in near future we can kiss superleague good bye the crowds would drop there no mistake about that and we could end up like town its sad but true.
id love to see Haven go up and this year we could do it but not without it sorted.
Is it true whoever goes up this season will miss the next years drop i seen it on another post.

Offline Javtee

• Academy Signing
Reply #28 on: 19 Mar 2007, 03:55:37 pm
There might or might not have been a contract issued but the fact of the matter is that work has not commenced.  The Super League deadline is unchanged and before much longer the club will be at the point of no return with no chance of erecting the stand on time.  In the meantime most of the fair weather fans stay away on match days and the rest of us have to make a choice, either get soaked again on the popular side or not enjoy the game standing in the Kells end.  Is it any wonder the gates have been low so far this season.  The turn out for the Doncaster match was very poor.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 19 Mar 2007, 11:27:22 pm
make that 10

i would like to know where the lottery money goes aswell as the wilkes transfer fund the 2 grand final apparences the sky tv money off both those games the warringtong challenge cup money in 2004 plus the bbc money for that game and the challenge cup ties with wigan 2005 and warrington in 2006 !!!! it goes somewhere it did NOT go to the sound system as that was bought for the club by greame mcdonald and his compatriots who do the music at the games now and to say it went on lights well all i can say is where did you get the people to put them in from they are the worse lights in rugby league egremont ones are better id go as far to say the lights on kells pit top are better!!!
plus wheres the money go billy rudd paid for the merchandise please could we have some answers?

US FANS DESERVE ANSWERS BUT WE KEEP GETTING FOBBED OFF GIVE US ANSWERS AND GIVE US THEM NOW OR IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS !!!!

this was all ANSWERED at the launch night...it goes towards running the club...it cost in excess of 500k a year to run the club and we dont get all that throught the turnstiles

your starting to sound like reg
THE MULLET IS BACK