HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

New Skin!

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 02 Oct 2008, 10:53:34 pm
Lovely Flannerz!

Well Done!

But why is there a big gap above my posts to the right of Darth?

Flannerz its doing it on your posts to, WHY?

Could someone who is having these problems do a screenshot for me and send it to flannerz@havenfans.co.uk as I really don't know what the problem is...
« Last Edit: 02 Oct 2008, 11:01:22 pm by Flannerz »

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 03 Oct 2008, 03:30:15 pm
Lovely Flannerz!

Well Done!

Could someone who is having these problems do a screenshot for me and send it to flannerz@havenfans.co.uk as I really don't know what the problem is...

Sorry don't know what a screen shot is mate! But if you look at the whole of this thread you will see that for some posters there is a massive gap before the writing and with others the writing is near the top.

OR

Is it just my laptop?

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 03 Oct 2008, 04:16:49 pm
Lovely Flannerz!

Well Done!

Sorry don't know what a screen shot is mate! But if you look at the whole of this thread you will see that for some posters there is a massive gap before the writing and with others the writing is near the top.

OR

Is it just my laptop?

I think it could be a browser issue. Do you know what browser you use? Internet Explorer 6?

itchy waa waa

Reply #18 on: 03 Oct 2008, 04:58:20 pm
Lovely Flannerz!

Well Done!

OR

Is it just my laptop?

I think it could be a browser issue. Do you know what browser you use? Internet Explorer 6?

mine is the same flannerz there is a massive gap between the top of the post to the post starts reading

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 03 Oct 2008, 05:15:12 pm
If someone who is struggling would be so kind as to take a screenshot by following these instructions...

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

...and sending it as an attachment to flannerz@havenfans.co.uk then that will help me find out what's going on

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 03 Oct 2008, 07:32:10 pm
Unfortunately it seems it is a problem in Internet Explorer 6. I think I have fixed that particular problem but I have noticed a few other niggles in that browser. For those of us who are still using IE6, I highly recommend upgrading to the latest stable version which is IE7 or try one of the browsers listed in this thread - http://www.havenfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=3940.0

I have tested the forum in all of the browsers mentioned on that thread and there doesn't appear to be any viewing issues