HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

steve trindall

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 07 Jan 2007, 09:47:33 pm
Reg the thing is all you do is slag the BOD, players anyone that makes a spelling mistake instead you should be getting behind the BOD and players and rally them on for what should be a big season for the haven the last thing anyone needs is some idiot slagging them off and knocking there confidence, it only takes one comment about one member of the BOD or about one player and they might start thinking what am i doing here so instead of filling their heads full of criticism get their heads full of praise and confidence.

well said ryan

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

havenchamps2005

Reply #16 on: 07 Jan 2007, 10:58:35 pm
well said ryan

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 07 Jan 2007, 11:30:39 pm
Havenchamps i want to apologise for our little argument on McAvoy no bad feelings eh. But i still think derrie is a good player lol.

havenchamps2005

Reply #18 on: 08 Jan 2007, 11:36:42 am
no bother mate we wil beg to differ  ;D

Offline Havenhack

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 08 Jan 2007, 04:37:48 pm
Can't believe I'm writing this, but lets lay off Reg, I don't think he means any harm.

Fair enough he went a bit far with his attack on Des and the board, but I actually find some of what he says amusing.

I went to see Roy Chubby Brown on Saturday and, thinking back to that, I think he and Reg have one thing in common -- they are both okay as long as you don't take them too seriously.

After all, without him there wouldn't be so much for the rest of us to talk about.

KC

havenchamps2005

Reply #20 on: 08 Jan 2007, 05:26:54 pm
there would but atleast we would all have peace

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 08 Jan 2007, 08:12:54 pm
No one wants to be slagged off because they have made a spelling mistake here and there, there is having a laugh and then there is taking it to far which reg does very often. Yeah sounds fair, thanks Havenchamps.

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 08 Jan 2007, 08:24:05 pm
Peace? On a message board? Are you for real? The whole purpose of message boards and forums such as this is to allow members of the public to air their views and for discussion and debate on a particular subject which in this case is Whitehaven RLFC. Just because you disagree with a particular post doesn't mean that the person posting is not entitled to their opinion. By burying your head in the sand and pretending that everything in the garden is rosy doesn't achieve anything. The naivety on some of these boards is at times unbelievable. Wether this naivety is due to various members ages or there chocolate blue and gold tinted spectacles is beyond me but at times things need to be said and I'm afraid ill be often than not the person to say them. And on that note ill leave you all with two words to mull over this evening. Devils advocate. :o