HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

John twimaluga

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:15:39 am
can somebody please tell me why the hell he aint at whitehaven he was awsome for town in certain games and could do a great job for us alot better than lavulavu and matt tunstall put togeather

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:16:44 am
iv always rated him as there best player could be a great player for us no dought

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:32:18 am
second that i have never put rotheram down and i do not intend to start but i have to question the superleague connextions

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:36:14 am
will agree u would think with his background he could lure som1 with a bit of class our way but it depends on whos available and at what price

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:40:59 am
theres no doubt thers players but matt tunstall not even a stand out in NL2  thats not super league ambition to sign him its trying to please fans weve signed some1

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 09 Jan 2007, 01:43:43 am
i think we are goin backwards a couple of seasons ago we were sighning class players ie sam obst, joel penny , aaron summers, ryan tandy , mick nanyn  and now we are buying players from town who play nl2 level when we are national 1 class whats going wrong these players are not going to improve our squad just ruin what has been built over the last 5 years sorry but ill have said here is true

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 09 Jan 2007, 12:32:48 pm
tuttie hasnt been offerd a deal but your both right
jt has returned home to play for canterbury bulls i think
like ive posted before there is a second rower playing for the team we got leafa from last year who played nrl with canterbury bulldogs and brisbane broncos his name is ben czislowski

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 09 Jan 2007, 12:43:29 pm
Have you seen him play????????????

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 09 Jan 2007, 03:34:01 pm
Have you seen him play????????????

Obviously not, as you have asked him the same question on 3 threads without a reply.    Just another name plucked out of the miriad of foreign names bandied about!!!

Matt Tunstall is more than capable with a good turn of foot for a prop BUT he just doesn't seem to have the heart for the big crunches.   He tends to stop on reaching the tacklers instead of trying to bust through them and at 29 (30 in September) is he likely to alter all that much???   He might find it a lot tougher in NL1.   Oh, and JT is back in New Zealand.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 09 Jan 2007, 04:40:23 pm
Didnt Tuigamala have alot of disciplinary problems whilst at Town? Im sure he struggled for fitness last seasons and there were rumours of him allegedly turning up for training under the influence. Not the type of player we want or need im afraid.

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #10 on: 09 Jan 2007, 04:49:27 pm
i think we are goin backwards a couple of seasons ago we were sighning class players ie sam obst, joel penny , aaron summers, ryan tandy , mick nanyn  and now we are buying players from town who play nl2 level when we are national 1 class whats going wrong these players are not going to improve our squad just ruin what has been built over the last 5 years sorry but ill have said here is true

Yeah i'm not saying this town players are classics but remember we sign players from brow & local teams but no-one complains then
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 09 Jan 2007, 05:19:34 pm
The players we sign from the amateur game are almost nearly exclusively  young players who have gained International caps at amateur level. Not 30 year old donkeys with knackered knees.

No one can gloss over this one.

havenchamps2005

Reply #12 on: 09 Jan 2007, 07:21:51 pm
mancuian marra ive seen ben play on sky tv and also have relatives if oz and have asked them about him and have been told his is a big rough lad and from what i seen on sky he was a big rough lad

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 09 Jan 2007, 09:27:15 pm
The players we sign from the amateur game are almost nearly exclusively  young players who have gained International caps at amateur level. Not 30 year old donkeys with knackered knees.

No one can gloss over this one.

have to agree with you here just hope im proved wrong
haven till i die

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #14 on: 10 Jan 2007, 12:46:30 am
 You're all saying is he good etc etc.. do you all think Ricky Wright's good enough after all didn't we sign him from Town?!
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.