HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

mcguinness / baines

Offline workyworky

• Academy Signing
on: 12 Jan 2007, 05:41:34 pm
im guessing that due to no action being taken that the tackle by mcguinness on basher baines was fair was it? thought so!

havenchamps2005

Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2007, 05:46:57 pm
acutally mate was talking to gareth hewer he has reviewed the video and will be reporting mcguinnes for the tackle

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2007, 05:49:14 pm
thank you hope he gets what he deserves disgraceful attemt of a tackle >:(
haven till i die

Offline workyworky

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2007, 06:05:15 pm
was nowt wrong with it, used his shoulder and put baines on his fat arse

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2007, 06:30:16 pm
disgraceful play by mcguiness he should get a ban,every time town play haven they try to fight thier way through the game.stokes needs to get that tactic out of there game or they will forever be div 2 heres hoping!
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 12 Jan 2007, 06:31:49 pm
was nowt wrong with it, used his shoulder and put baines on his fat arse

nowt wrong with it he swung his arm and nearly took hes head off how else do you explain  10 stitches in the head
haven till i die

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 12 Jan 2007, 06:36:48 pm
10 stitches and a cracked cheekbone
and the fact he went round whitehaven after the game boasting about it (drunk) doesnt really help his case

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 15 Jan 2007, 04:14:45 pm
10 stitches and a cracked cheekbone
and the fact he went round whitehaven after the game boasting about it (drunk) doesnt really help his case

that sounds about right
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 15 Jan 2007, 07:31:26 pm
According to Mr Rotherham in todays RL Express, Baines is alright, back training and will miss no matches.   Doesn't sound like he is interested in citing anyone???
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 15 Jan 2007, 08:57:59 pm
well he wants to get intrested you cant just let things like that go unpunished im sure if a haven player does some thing that bad against town at derwent park then they wont get away so easily
haven till i die

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 21 Jan 2007, 10:31:50 am
The video was sent to the rugby league and as yet there is no word back.  I would have thought that stitches to the mouth and a cracked bone in the face would say enough about the incedent.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 21 Jan 2007, 12:58:21 pm
i was stood right in line with it and it was a disgraceful tackle one man meaty took bainsys legs and mcguinnnes took his head should be banned for a while in my opinion

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 21 Jan 2007, 02:42:44 pm
The video was sent to the rugby league and as yet there is no word back.  I would have thought that stitches to the mouth and a cracked bone in the face would say enough about the incedent.

Can't agree there champ otherwise there would be disciplinary action everytime someone got a cut.    Remember Deveraux playing against the Aussies when he smashed his jaw on Mal Meninga's shoulder!!!   I know what you are trying to say but the mere mention of cut mouth and a cracked bone don't necessarily mean foul play, so we will await the outcome from the RFL.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Bambaa Rockss

• Academy Signing
Reply #13 on: 18 Feb 2007, 11:13:54 am
Mcguiness is a disgrace to Workington Town He is All ways playinn dirtyy i think someone needs to go other the rules with the guy.
                       && WorkyWorky If yave got nowt betta to say stay off the forum

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 18 Feb 2007, 10:29:16 pm
Keith -you being an ex copper, maybe Baynesy, erm, fell down the stairs. guv, Know wot I mean??
Get a grip and get off this forum.