HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Onlyn Whitehaven have great hooker and sign a better one !

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reality is Once Theo is fit he is the best hooker in the club.  Did we need a hooker no.  Now we have two great hookers. but no back up props , fullback or genuine running backrow. You could not write the script.

On another note ..anyone figure Mcanlly ...he scores trys for fun ..shich is great..but why do you feel the team plays without a scrum half? 

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reality is Once Theo is fit he is the best hooker in the club.  Did we need a hooker no.  Now we have two great hookers. but no back up props , fullback or genuine running backrow. You could not write the script.

On another note ..anyone figure Mcanlly ...he scores trys for fun ..shich is great..but why do you feel the team plays without a scrum half?

I think reality is Boxer you talk some awful ****e!

There is no wat you can say THEO is a better hooker than MATTY.

Miller and Gorski played well again today, with Spencer even filling in at prop because of injuries.

I think you should maybe be looking at what is the WORST player in years to put on a Haven Shirt, yet you do not seem to be worried about him,maybe you dont want to offend GED.

But for me LavuLavu again showed today that he is taking the mick. 20 minutes first half, and a max of 5 minutes second half, now that is what we should be discussing.

HW

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
100% agree on that post marra, and to me he,s taken a good player place

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend

Miller and Gorski played well again today, with Spencer even filling in at prop because of injuries.

I think you should maybe be looking at what is the WORST player in years to put on a Haven Shirt, yet you do not seem to be worried about him,maybe you dont want to offend GED.

But for me LavuLavu again showed today that he is taking the mick. 20 minutes first half, and a max of 5 minutes second half, now that is what we should be discussing.

HW

well the worst player today was rudd cleary not fit , but no doubt lavu will get all the stick, jamie was outstanding and turned the game as for stokes after match speech well

even i cant defend that
« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2009, 08:41:06 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
stokesy speech after the game was bad i agreed with what he was saying but he could have worded it better especially with young kids in the bar

lavulavu is awful surely its time he went walker was released after 3 games and he did more than lavulavu.

rudd was bad today aswell

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
stokesy speech after the game was bad i agreed with what he was saying but he could have worded it better especially with young kids in the bar

lavulavu is awful surely its time he went walker was released after 3 games and he did more than lavulavu.

rudd was bad today aswell

What was said marra?

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band

HW

HW for once iagree TLLV should not pull on a haven shirt, but disagree with comments about JT.
 He set up our 2nd 3rd and 4th try today. We looked like a different team today when he was on the pitch in the 1st half, then he was inexplicably subbed.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline kellsendian

• Academy Star
Theo was only able to set up those tries because long was somehow quicker at getting up than he was going down

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
"some how quicker at getting up than going down"   ;D

mate you have taken the tackle to new levels of analysis .Thats what he was trying to do you chump. :uhoh:   

Offline kellsendian

• Academy Star
yeah but how many of our players can actually do it chump

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
I  can't  beleive  just  how  much  Long  looks  like  Jacko  all  be  it  a  slightly  smaller  version.

I  got  to  the  ground  and  missed  the  team  news.  When  Mcnally  got  his  1st  try  I  switched  on  my  radio  to   hear  Coxy  mention  a  good  pass  by  Long.  I  asked  someone  next to  me  if  Long  was  in  the  team  and  he  said  "NO".  Like  me  he  thought  it  was  Jacko !!!!!! ;)

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal

agree here to marra a lot of better kids at club than lavulavu talking to players in the bar after game sick there not playing before him utter unfit player :nod: :nod: :nod:

HW
born and bred haven.