Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
on: 17 Mar 2009, 11:39:51 am
we have signed players that never arrived
the coach has rants that are out of order
we have players who cant play the game
we have better players in our accadamy than the 1st team

i could go on but im bored

something needs to change. read the club website about the lauch night and it hardly sounds like the BOD or ged think we have great prospects sounds like they spent the night defending themselfs which shows problems.

i think big changes in our club are needed or ged will leave our club in the same position he left town.

im not normally part of the doom monger on here but i im worried about where the club is going at the moment as it defo dont appear to be in the right direction

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2009, 11:59:34 am
Reading  on  another  site  it  doesn't  look  like  we  are  going  to  get  Makisi  and  even  our  Serb  who  it  seems  meets  criteria  still  might  not  get  finally  rubberstamped.

I  were  Dick  Raaz  I  would  be  threatening  the  RFL  with  legal  action.  Some  might  argue  it  hasn't  got  anything  to  do  with  them  and  its these  daft  visa  beauracrats  who  just  like  to  sit  there  and  weild  a  little  bit  of  power  they  love  to  have  but  I'm  not  so  sure.

We  were  denied  Russel  to  begin  with.  If  these  2  don't  arrive  thats  3  we  have  lost.  What  about  Celtic.  They  had  8  stuck  in  Oz  but  low  and  behold  everything  gets  sorted.  It  wouldn't  surprise  me  1  bit  if  the  RFL  heirarchy  haven't  got  something  to  do  with  this  and  are  able  to  influence  these  immigration  lot  in  some  way.

As  for  being  a  sit  com  your  right.  Nowt  is  ever  simple  these  days.  If  its  not  1  thing  its  another.  Ground,  new  signings  whatever.  No  wonder  people  are  losing  interest :( :(