HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Towns points scored for next weekend

Guest · 22 · 1990

Monte2carlo

on: 16 Feb 2009, 12:08:26 pm
Ok,

We know we are goin to walk this game so for a change how many points will Wukinton score

I'm going for...... 6

Monte
« Last Edit: 16 Feb 2009, 02:31:52 pm by Monte2carlo »

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2009, 12:52:29 pm
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

IpswichSteve

Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2009, 02:22:57 pm
Ok,

We know we are goin to walkl this game so for a change how many points will Wukinton score

I'm going for...... 6

Monte

I'll go for  0  and we'll be lucky to get that.  :-[

As for number of town fans attending, think you might be
right with 6 Monte.  :nod:  quick pass me the razor blades, the
sorrow of having dynamic dave as coach is too much to handle.  :'(

Online Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2009, 02:27:45 pm
With our defence i think Town will score 16 against us we need to improve our tackling and start working for each other in defence. :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2009, 09:03:02 pm
i'm going for 12

score to be 34-12

dont think it will be as easy as some are suggesting

the biggest problem next week will be our team thinking it will be easy
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2009, 09:17:43 pm
42-10  to haven.
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2009, 02:37:28 pm
Ok,

We know we are goin to walk this game so for a change how many points will Wukinton score

I'm going for...... 6

Monte
go with 0 :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

itchy waa waa

Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2009, 03:06:55 pm
the way we defended on sunday i will say town will put 18 points on us, but can see haven putting 46 on town

so my score is

haven 46
town   18

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #8 on: 17 Feb 2009, 05:24:19 pm
We've got to learn how to defend..... although our inability to do so at present shouldn't present any problems when we play a team of no hopers like town.

By the way, don't blame Rotherham Dipswitch, blame the numpties he's got to work with. When he was here we could defend better than anyone in our league, it was in attack we were not meeting our true potential.

My score is around 50- 15 to haven

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 18 Feb 2009, 04:06:06 pm

Its a waste of a game if you ask me.

How can it be called a derby when they dont even bring any supporters to the Recre.

We'll beat them by 24 (with half a team out), but who cares?

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 18 Feb 2009, 07:28:59 pm
cant see many bothering going to this game apart from season ticket holders and they,l watch first half and spend second half in the bar at least bar will be up a bit :D

Offline shaggy haven forever

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 20 Feb 2009, 10:59:42 am
well if the team walk out thinking it will be easy then we might be in for a game for ten mins then we should get to grips with these no hopers

haven 50
town 8
i know i am i'm sure i am haven til i die

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 20 Feb 2009, 03:18:32 pm

How can it be called a derby when they dont even bring any supporters to the Recre.

And presumably Reg if Haven were in Town's position and Town in Haven's you would be dashing headlong to a match at Derwent Park!!!!!

It's not that long ago that there was 3600 at the Rec for a derby match, where do you suppose quite a lot of them were from???   Maybe you didn't go to matches then though.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #13 on: 20 Feb 2009, 03:32:03 pm
Keith marra i remember the days were there was rarely less tha  5000 at the Rec and Donkey park for these derbys, and that was when Town were by far the better team of the 2, did Haven fans care NO we were still there in hundreds at your place (if not over 1000). The rabble that came last time from Town could have fit into a mini bus!!!!I no them days the score wasnt anyeay near as predictable but the support you are bringin compared to what Haven took in the early-late nineties is laughable
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 20 Feb 2009, 03:50:50 pm

How can it be called a derby when they don't even bring any supporters to the Recre.

Its a bad crack when nobody cares about a derby game between Haven and Town, but I honestly think not many people do anymore. Its fairly meaningless on Sunday, because even if Haven put 80 points on Town (which they won't), what does it prove? We will go to Leigh and it'll be another York scenario imho. Someone said on here recently that Stokes is, and has previously, shown this competition a lack of respect. I don't think we are in any position to show ANY competition OR club a lack of respect in the current circumstances.