Offline haven haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:14:45 pm
he did because matty was replaced by mcnally

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:14:54 pm
can JT play 13 i thought it was 6,7 and 9
he played 13 all last year in oz and got young player of the year, it his preffered position
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:16:08 pm
well what a player he is turning out to be great 2 games and can play 4 positions

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:26:19 pm
pity he couldnt play more positions cause we were seriously lacking in most today :-[ :shake:

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:27:19 pm
He is obviously a good player but not sure he is a scrum half.

All his games last year were at L/F or hooker or S /R  ??? (although not sure he is big enough )

Its only after two games but i am not sure playing JT at S/H is getting the best out of him it was very disjointed at half back today.  To many changes / Rudd has problems with his knee etc  Even wit Mcnally despite scoring to hatricks last year doesnt seem the type who can organise the team.

As daft as it sounds for a variety of reasons we look to be struggling for cohesion and organisation at half back.  I wonder how many games JT has played there ..?   

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:30:08 pm

All his games last year were at L/F or hooker or S /R  ??? (although not sure he is big enough )

Its only after two games but i am not sure playing JT at S/H is getting the best out of him it was very disjointed at half back today.  To many changes / Rudd has problems with his knee etc  Even wit Mcnally despite scoring to hatricks last year doesnt seem the type who can organise the team.

As daft as it sounds for a variety of reasons we look to be struggling for cohesion and organisation at half back.  I wonder how many games JT has played there ..?
Did you watch the same game as i did JT had a brill game

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:32:24 pm
Word at the game today is Lavulavu earns twice as much as Jacko and Macdonald....How can that be after the way he has played ???
We will be in a relegation battle this year JUST LIKE BOXER HAS BEEN TELLING EVERYONE.

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:32:51 pm
he did have a good game but our half backs created squat all.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:35:49 pm

Did you watch the same game as i did JT had a brill game

No...He had a average game. as Boxer says the las is not a 7.. Play him in his naural position and let him show his true potential.

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:39:35 pm
Dont know how Havenmascot can say J T had a brill game. Average at best

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:39:41 pm
Lavulavu  was  very  poor  1st  half.  He  walked  past  me after  being  taken  off  after  10 mins  and  he  looked  knackered.  He  took  an  odd  ball  in  but  made  very  few  yards.

2nd  half  he  came  out  alot  better.  Ged  must  have  had  a  few  choice  words  to  say  to  him.  He  made  good  yards  but  is  still  well  short  of  NL1  standard.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #26 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:47:58 pm
I wasnt at game, was not goin to come through from north east after mid week, but listening to cox sounds like Tutty has made an improvement and seeing as we have no1 else at the club may be worth perservering with (Pobs/Hill/Ford all out injured). Lavulavu has simply got to go Edmundo/Mac/Jacko/Tutty and then amor(sounded like a good game today and Ged was full of praise mid week for him) and shacks are much better.
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #27 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:49:41 pm
Dont know how Havenmascot can say J T had a brill game. Average at best
I can say he had a brill game because he tried to create chances for the team which not many did today

most the team were average JT was brill along with matty who deserved MOM

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:51:04 pm
yeah ok

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 22 Feb 2009, 08:46:33 pm
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd