HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Missing out on Leafa was a stuff up!

XIII · 5 · 1045

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
on: 17 Jan 2007, 10:58:13 pm
Reading on the Cas website leafa basically says that he didn't return to Haven becasue negociations were dragging on.

Thats exactly what Lovinleafa said on this forum last week.  I think we can pretty much take it that post was Leafa himself putting his side of the story. 

Looks like the Bod stuffed up with leafa and now we can't find a replacement.  You look at Glassie Gutenbeil and Leafa as a backrow at Cas and can't help concluding it will make mincmeat of NL1.  All three look like dynamic robst players.

Think the BOD need to go the extra mile to pull in a decent signing soon.  Its pretty clear listening to Leafa they stuffed up.   

Offline KellsEnder

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2007, 12:57:30 am
I think we can pretty much take it that post was Leafa himself putting his side of the story. 
I very much doubt that. Don't you think he has better things to do than explain himself to people on an internet forum, most of whom he's never met?

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2007, 08:41:35 am
I  doubt  very  much  it  was  posted  by  Leafe.  More  like  an  irate  fan  annoyed  at  us  missing  out  on  a  quality  player  especially  to  one  of  our  arch  rivals.

Lets  hope  he  doesn't  come  back  to  haunt  us.

havenchamps2005

Reply #3 on: 18 Jan 2007, 12:02:06 pm
czislowski is the man for us to target

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 18 Jan 2007, 08:27:58 pm
I think we can pretty much take it that post was Leafa himself putting his side of the story. 
I very much doubt that. Don't you think he has better things to do than explain himself to people on an internet forum, most of whom he's never met?

Why has he got better things to do? He was a decent guy and for members of the board and people on here to call him a mercenary then i think he might have something to say about it!

http://www.castigers.com/cgi-bin/shownews.cgi?3529
« Last Edit: 18 Jan 2007, 08:36:05 pm by RegDunnsFlatTop »