HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:34:40 pm
2 matches and a fine , so by my reckoning we have edmundo and amor as props available for sunday

THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:45:43 pm
Could have been a worse ban

So Tunstall Mcdonald and Jako are def out as well.  Frankly if we are going with only two props we are knackard.

Hows Howard Hill getting on (notr suggesting Sunday) but is he training and looking to play at some point?

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:47:17 pm
Could have been a worse ban

So Tunstall Mcdonald and Jako are def out as well.  Frankly if we are going with only two props we are knackard.

Hows Howard Hill getting on (notr suggesting Sunday) but is he training and looking to play at some point?

yep no doubt that will be the coaches fault as well
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 17 Mar 2009, 06:51:27 pm
long to front row.why not it would be a shame to play spencer up front thats if the situation is that bad????

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2009, 09:08:32 pm
It  is bad  news  because  apparently  Fev  have  a  very  big  pack ???

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 18 Mar 2009, 12:21:25 am
didnt shackley play prop last season?

edmonson, amor and shackley.

Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 18 Mar 2009, 04:43:47 am
time for the team to show they can defend,and if the statements are correct about them being a big pack, everyone must keep their channels and not run about like headless chickens,i hope ged has spoken about try celebrations because one more yard and ade would have had the ball knocked from his grasp by the gateshead defender that got to him.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #7 on: 18 Mar 2009, 03:18:52 pm
Full report from rfl on the incident

http://www.therfl.co.uk/about/disciplinary_item.php?id=803

Summary, wasnt made with malice but had potential to cause serious injury, commitee took previous good record into acc before deciding punishment
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 18 Mar 2009, 03:35:51 pm
yer a seen that bill wuz, few yards out and he wouldnt have got that try, he caught up very fast and ade never seen him coming.

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 18 Mar 2009, 09:10:39 pm
there is only edmondson and amor available for props. could struggle if any get injured.
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2009, 09:33:02 pm
Lets get back to the point of this thread.

LaLa has been a go forward player in the past. He's lost some fitness, but still has the potential to do a job for us.

For a change (please please please just this once)  :o :o Lets get behind one of our new signings and help him make his mark .... rather than ...

PICKING HOLES IN THE PLAYER, and then 'discovering' a couple of months later that he's a decent acquisition.

Gorskey
Makiski
Enmundo ...yes some of you
Ginge .... call was he was a 'penalty machine' .... do me a favour.
Baldwin ..... OK give you that one !
Jackson .... Yeeeeeeesss  some of you still haven't given him full credit

I could go on. 
Let's (just for once) work as true supporters and make LaLa a better player by voicing our support for him on match days, ...shout down the 'town haters', and encouraging him. Believe me, from recalling what he's done to us in the the past ... he has the potential to be a good squad player for us.

« Last Edit: 18 Mar 2009, 09:38:20 pm by cbandg01 »

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #11 on: 18 Mar 2009, 10:12:50 pm
Sending off.

Two match ban and a very small  fine, ........far less than some 'supporters' felt LaLa should get, and an acknowledgement from 'Roots' that there was 'no irealntent'.

Pleased our own 'supporters' weren't standing in judgement ...... it would have been far worse.

Some 'supporters' obviously see what the want to see, rather than what actually happened.

Think I may need to re-think the term 'supporter' when watching Whitehaven from now on.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #12 on: 19 Mar 2009, 01:47:28 pm
supporters want the best for the club and sometimes its frustrating when a player isnt producing the good. cant say not a supporter for not thinking a player is up to the job.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 19 Mar 2009, 03:53:12 pm
Sending off.

Two match ban and a very small  fine, ........far less than some 'supporters' felt LaLa should get, and an acknowledgement from 'Roots' that there was 'no irealntent'.

Pleased our own 'supporters' weren't standing in judgement ...... it would have been far worse.

Some 'supporters' obviously see what the want to see, rather than what actually happened.

Think I may need to re-think the term 'supporter' when watching Whitehaven from now on.

another of the holier than thou........ whats with this " 'supporter' " malarky?

another claiming to be a super supporter as opposed to those who dare voice an opinion that is not kissing the clubs backside all the time

what do you want, everyone to be a yes man and pretend the garden is full of lovely smelling roses?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 19 Mar 2009, 04:37:50 pm
Lets get back to the point of this thread.

LaLa has been a go forward player in the past. He's lost some fitness, but still has the potential to do a job for us.

For a change (please please please just this once)  :o :o Lets get behind one of our new signings and help him make his mark .... rather than ...

PICKING HOLES IN THE PLAYER, and then 'discovering' a couple of months later that he's a decent acquisition.

Gorskey
Makiski
Enmundo ...yes some of you
Ginge .... call was he was a 'penalty machine' .... do me a favour.
Baldwin ..... OK give you that one !
Jackson .... Yeeeeeeesss  some of you still haven't given him full credit

I could go on. 
Let's (just for once) work as true supporters and make LaLa a better player by voicing our support for him on match days, ...shout down the 'town haters', and encouraging him. Believe me, from recalling what he's done to us in the the past ... he has the potential to be a good squad player for us.

Fitness!!

The bloke has been over here 4 months, and is about as fit as i am.

As i have said earlier, if GS thinks he is fit enough to play, then there is something wrong with the selection process.

Also you must have to wonder about our Training Regime, is that is as fit as he can get in 4 months of FULL TIME TRAINING.

There are young lads there who could run rings around him, but their faces do not fit.

HW