Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #30 on: 21 Mar 2009, 08:12:02 pm
Ra whanau kia koe kia huritau ki a koe Taani marra, from bill wuz

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #31 on: 21 Mar 2009, 08:17:27 pm
Does it not make you wonder he maybe done this on purpose to get his birthday off?  :witch:

Can hardly see that, this ban will have cost the bloke financially.

By my reckoning Flannerz he has about 3/4 week off now due to us bein out the cups, so here's hoping

Happy birthday Tanni have a good one
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #32 on: 21 Mar 2009, 08:26:40 pm
Does it not make you wonder he maybe done this on purpose to get his birthday off?  :witch:

Well that takes the biscuit for a first time post. Do me a favour and contemplate what you are suggesting. The guy earns his living playing....no  play. No pay.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 22 Mar 2009, 02:46:06 pm
happy birthday Taani lets get back after the ban and kick some a**  8)

Offline Norm Deplume

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 22 Mar 2009, 06:44:25 pm
I echo what Bora18 said -- happy birthday and good luck when you come back -- lets have it!

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 31 Mar 2009, 10:02:15 am
my mates in jam land are saying tani is going home had enough any body know if its true :(

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 31 Mar 2009, 03:18:17 pm
my mates in jam land are saying tani is going home had enough any body know if its true :(

Sure we will find out over the next few weeks. Won't he be available for the reserves game coming up this weekend?
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2009, 03:23:24 pm by Chorley Blue and Gold »

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 31 Mar 2009, 07:19:33 pm

heard the same thing

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 31 Mar 2009, 08:19:04 pm
As I said on here when you signed Taani, if he could get back to the fitness level he had when he first played for Town then I would have him back tomorrow.    He was enormous for us even the chavs used to chant, "Taani's gon'a get you".    There's also a crack that Tunstall may be on his way back to Town!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #39 on: 31 Mar 2009, 08:40:06 pm
I  agree  with  you  there  Keith.  Everytime  I  saw  Tani  play  for  Town  against  us  he  always  had  a  good  game.  I  can't  understand  why  he's  been  like  he  has.  Maybe  he's  been  carrying  a  knock  or  is  it  simply  age  catching  up  on  him.  Same  goes  for  Tunstall.  Coming  from  your  arch  rivals  doesn't  help  either.  Maybe  wouldn't  have  been  so  bad  if  Town  were  a  very  good  NL2  side  but  with  respect  there  average.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 31 Mar 2009, 08:40:25 pm
but as you know keith getting your fitness back to years before aint as easy for some.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #41 on: 31 Mar 2009, 11:11:33 pm
I think to be fair to the lad it wasn't only his physical fitness that was a worry, I believe, although not certain, that he also had some personal problems as well which can also knock your fitness back somewhat.

I don't understand this bit about coming from your arch-rivals though cos' we would have been in a bit of state over the past few years if we hadn't had several ex-Haven lads in our team.    Some of them didn't hack it for us but they pulled the shirt on and put their bodies on the line.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 31 Mar 2009, 11:40:33 pm
i cant either marra cumbria sides should stick together, id like to see all 3 teams in this league putting our cumbria stamp on rugby league