tonights game

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 02 Jan 2007, 12:36:26 am
some body put the video on here for piece of mind please

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 02 Jan 2007, 03:41:35 pm
yer agreed more clips should be put on heer it would clear 1 or 2 things up alot  ;) good idea. but who has them???
Or lads get ya crimbo digi cameras going lol  :D :D :D

Offline HAVENEXILE

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 02 Jan 2007, 11:27:12 pm
Now the dust has settled,

1 The game was bad enough for the spectators with the weather but the choice of kits did not help. It would have been better if Haven could have worn their yellow kit from last season, I know we were the "home" team and we were trying to "launch" the new kit but in the second half I struggled to tell players apart.

2 Kicking, I have a lot of respect for Duffy as a player, with ball in hand he can be creative but I feel his kicking for touch is often far too conservative on a number of occasions we only gain a handful of yards with our kick to touch

3 Drop outs, I know the weather was bad but I feel Rudd doesn't get enough length or hang time on his drop outs, I believe Jacko has got more range but a drop out is not about accuracy, simply clearing the line

4 Given the conditions our dummy half ran laterally far too often, defenders cannot turn quickly on wet surfaces but prefer to tackle a player from the side as he runs across him, this needed correcting

5 As a training run it was helpful, as an indicator of form for the season it was of limited value as we will not have to play in those conditions that often

6 Final point, can someone confirm the day/date/kick off time for the Wigan game?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #33 on: 03 Jan 2007, 06:33:56 am
6 Final point, can someone confirm the day/date/kick off time for the Wigan game?

Sunday 4th February 2007 @ 2:30pm
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›