HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

team for next year

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 21 Jul 2007, 01:14:30 pm
i didnt say chris smith was a bad player just that he isnt a good player that dosent mean in the future he want be any good but at the moment he looks very weak in defence and attack  alot of people coment on acadany players on hear but they carnt be watching many matches because their is never any one their. players like c.smith.d.smith/shackly/barker/jones/hodgson/fox/ could do with a couple of seasons playing first team amature because look at farrer he's played for egremont for a couple of seasons and came down the u21;s and been the best forward  because he has had plenty of first team games. the same goes for amor

Offline DELL

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 21 Jul 2007, 01:50:05 pm
i didnt say chris smith was a bad player just that he isnt a good player that dosent mean in the future he want be any good but at the moment he looks very weak in defence and attack  alot of people coment on acadany players on hear but they carnt be watching many matches because their is never any one their. players like c.smith.d.smith/shackly/barker/jones/hodgson/fox/ could do with a couple of seasons playing first team amature because look at farrer he's played for egremont for a couple of seasons and came down the u21;s and been the best forward  because he has had plenty of first team games. the same goes for amor

Another post that makes sense, at last I'm starting to think ther's someone thinking on the same wave length.
A year or so playing in open age amateur level makes a big difference, as stated above look at, Farrar, Amor, Davis.
There are the odd one or two who can step straight up, but they are the exception to the rule.
Again as I keep saying we need to be looking at the coaching and development of each individual, no two are going to be the same.
A season visiting, Ellbra, Seaton, Kells, Waterhead or Leigh East, wouldn't do some of our young prospects any harm at all. 

Offline marras@haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 20 Aug 2007, 07:05:31 pm
if we want super league we need
broadbent
eilbeck
duffy, maden and ruddy (with practice)
trindall
sice
jackoo
flecter and matty

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #18 on: 20 Aug 2007, 07:35:48 pm
1 joey
2 calvert
3 c. macca
4 new signing needed
5 maden
6 rudd
7 duffy
8fats
9 matty or sice alternating
10 new signing
11. s. macca
12 fletch
13 new signing
14 hill
sice/matty
16 new forward signing
17 new forward signing
probably wont happen but if we have any hope of winning honours its a must

sorry i know this is nothing to do with this topic but why does gb get called joey ? lol its just that me and ma mate have bin wondering   ;)
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #19 on: 23 Aug 2007, 08:42:29 pm
if we want super league we need
broadbent
eilbeck
duffy, maden and ruddy (with practice)
trindall
sice
jackoo
flecter and matty
agree wid you marra . but trindall cud retire which could leave space for a new signing

popularsider

Reply #20 on: 23 Aug 2007, 09:19:52 pm
trindall
seeds
fats
leroy

all retering at the end of the season
smith and baldwin wont get new deals

maden could be on his way to leigh hope not though