HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Reserve Team

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 05 Apr 2009, 03:02:45 pm
i said a few weeks ago when some were complaining about lack of chances for some of the u21 it is about attitude as well as ability, some have the ability but not the attitude to go with it
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline bill wuz

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 05 Apr 2009, 03:25:26 pm
just 4 little words for the majority of yesterdays u 21 players bkm "big attitude, little ability".

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 05 Apr 2009, 05:44:27 pm
If chris wright was not there who was running the show any body know because bill wuz is right  :o

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 05 Apr 2009, 06:17:38 pm
seedsy and dave smith were in charge yesterday

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 05 Apr 2009, 10:05:43 pm
how many times did Chris smith try and go on his own near the line. You can't play with out your forwards and whitehavens went missing yesterday. The half backs didn't create anything either. Barker put in a couple of gud tackles but he must of give away 10 penalties. Looking at the fixtures the team play featherstone away in 2weeks it could be a cricket score

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 06 Apr 2009, 06:14:17 pm
chris is a good hooker but as the old saying goes your 6,7 and 9 cant play behind a beaten pack

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 06 Apr 2009, 10:12:50 pm
can anyone comment on the lad just signed from millom, to me he looked build wise a mixture of billy chunky mc cracken  and ex kells and smiths player matt garrity, but not as any where near as effective as either of them.
Let's give the lad a chance. From what i can remember he put in a few good runs and tackled pretty well as well. So did the other new signing from Barrow. People will have had their eyes on both new lads and probably expecting something from the gods but the fact is that they were not going to shine when the rest of the squad weren't up to scratch either. It's all too easy to tear strips off them the minute they put in a poor display but let's remember it was the first game of the season with no pre-season friendlies. Let's hope they learn from this and that they gel together before the next game. Put it behind you lads and remember, 'revenge is sweet' :grrr:
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline jonah1

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 06 Apr 2009, 10:49:40 pm
Ged and Seedsy were not happy after the game at all. After that performance they need to have a big look at themselves in the mirror. I think they are only there for the tracksuit! I walked out after 10 minutes into the second half. It was an absolute discrase. Dexter and Jacko had a good game. But the rest didnt want to know. If they want a chance in the first team they need to sort themselves out.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 07 Apr 2009, 01:11:46 pm
I walked out after 10 minutes into the second half. It was an absolute discrase.

That's great support that is, and definately not the type the lads need! :shake:  Instead of slagging them off why don't you give them some constructive critcism that they can take away and learn from.  Remember with no pre-season friendlies arranged, going into their first game of the season was always going to be a tad difficult. I bet Featherstone had pre-seasons beforehand.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2009, 05:06:16 pm by haven warrior »

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 07 Apr 2009, 06:17:17 pm
I hope the coaches sort it out to much arguing this team on paper should be one off the top teams in our league .They should be fighting for their first team place only jacko and dexter had ago :shake:

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #25 on: 10 Apr 2009, 09:51:04 pm
I walked out after 10 minutes into the second half. It was an absolute discrase.

That's great support that is, and definately not the type the lads need! :shake:  Instead of slagging them off why don't you give them some constructive critcism that they can take away and learn from.  Remember with no pre-season friendlies arranged, going into their first game of the season was always going to be a tad difficult. I bet Featherstone had pre-seasons beforehand.

believe me you would thing it was bad if you see them playing most of the crowd were actually watching the miners game it just shows how bad we were

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #26 on: 11 Apr 2009, 02:53:55 pm

That's great support that is, and definately not the type the lads need! :shake:  Instead of slagging them off why don't you give them some constructive criticism that they can take away and learn from.  Remember with no pre-season friendlies arranged, going into their first game of the season was always going to be a tad difficult. I bet Featherstone had pre-seasons beforehand.

believe me you would thing it was bad if you see them playing most of the crowd were actually watching the miners game it just shows how bad we were

I did see the game but i stayed til the end and saw ALL of it and yes things were dire but they don't deserve the lashing that they are getting. All i'm saying is that even when things don't go as we would expect, if we are faithful supporters then we should be giving them constructive criticism if any type of criticism has to be dished out and not the type of verbal backlashing that the lads are getting. Anyway, that was last week and is now water under the bridge. Let's get right back behind them for the next game and show the support that should be shown followed by positive comments on the next forum posting!  :nod: