HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

whitehaven news stand article

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07:16 pm
whitehaven rlfc 4 eva  true point marra lets get it sorted get the killer team going and into the super L  as haven deserve it and all the fans !!! then they can shut the doors lol :D :D :D

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 28 Jan 2007, 09:35:14 pm
agreed mate

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 28 Jan 2007, 09:47:41 pm
our council is to blame for all this the money they make of this town would be unbeleivable and they wont even give some to the premier team in cumbria and the only professional team in whitehaven and they no this club is struggling to get this work done well the council should be ashamed look at workington they get what they wont from there council not us u no why TIGHT END OF if they give us the money we need all this work would have been done a very long time ago and we would be in sl by now which makes me mad do they not whant what is best for the club and most important the town itself

Monte2carlo

Reply #18 on: 28 Jan 2007, 11:47:47 pm
A(greed) about the council. i'm sure that the 2 usual suspects will be down for the troffing when we play Town again

Monte

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #19 on: 29 Jan 2007, 07:45:03 am
Really dont know what our council are playing at.. I beleive that they refused the club putting bill boards in the fields out by Parton even though the farmers agreed to it...????? Can some one tell my why??? There are boards out there now advertising businesses from the town!!!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Can't stand Jam, eh!