HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

radio this morning

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
on: 31 Jan 2007, 03:09:02 pm
is it just me or did any body else hear on the radio this morning that the council had agreed to the stand on the railway end but WORKINGTON REDS have disagreed to this at a meeting that was held ??? is this true or just a mistake on the radio???
haven till i die

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2007, 04:41:31 pm
is it just me or did any body else hear on the radio this morning that the council had agreed to the stand on the railway end but WORKINGTON REDS have disagreed to this at a meeting that was held ??? is this true or just a mistake on the radio???

No Haven Lad, I heard it too - it might well be a mistake as there was another blooper on Monday Morning whereby CFM announced that Workington Town were beaten by Barrow in their friendly and Whitehaven were beaten by Dewsbury!

2 of many examples that I had noticed recently on CFM

MrsHW
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2007, 06:54:30 pm
 I was just looking on the news and star website. It looks like they're objecting to sharing with Town. Probably CFM mucking up again. ::) ::)
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2007, 07:34:56 pm
Heard it myself and could'nt believe what i was hearing.  Crap station for sport anyway. ??? ???