HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Maybe losing Leafa isn't such a bad thing

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 27 Jan 2007, 10:38:23 am
I didn't actualy say they won't give it 100% marra, I said they would be unlikely to perform to the standard of old, mainly because of their age! Aaron said himself that it was taking it's toll on his body playing rugby League at that level, so it must be the same for the other lads. Quite an impressive list of youngsters you listed there Havenchamp, and I would be interested to see how many of them are still with the club in 2 years - because if they are all as good as you say, then they will all be playing in the SL.

Till next time............................................

Offline stuzie5276

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 30 Jan 2007, 02:09:33 pm
Going back to the man u crack , in 1998/99 season a pundit called Alan Hansen said YOULL NEVER WIN WITH KIDS. They went on to win the treble . So why cannot our kids do the same but in rugby . They all have loads of talent and playing along side the likes of seeds and lester will only make them better. We don't need to bring in anyone because we have the best home grown talent around and the board and Dr know that. As long as we keep all of them ,we will be fine.

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #17 on: 30 Jan 2007, 04:19:43 pm
is reg leafas love child  ???
he is a tool that no one likes and no one agrees with great post marra totally agree
look back in 2005 spencer when he returned was better then leafa and leafa only got going in the final 3 games of the season
Cheers mate
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend