HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

SACK THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #75 on: 22 Jan 2007, 05:48:15 pm
maybe in the next 100 years we could have a tiny bit of cover on the pop side of the railway end

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #76 on: 22 Jan 2007, 08:27:57 pm
Puppetmaster (I prefer Big Mac) you are being a bit harsh on the council leader for something which is outside of her control.    As I said many, many months ago and at the risk of being called a troublemaker again, you are dealing with charity land, Charity Commissioners, solicitors here and does anyone know one that moves at the speed you would like them to???

The council as I understand it are trying to compulsorily purchase the land from the charity and believe me, that takes quite some time at the speed the Charity Commission and Legal Departments work.    After that it isn't just a question of the council paying for a new stand.    They are wanting to develop the whole of the Pow Beck valley and they need to find the money for that work as well.

The board of directors hands will be well and truly tied and I'm sure my old mate Des and the others are feeling as frustrated as everyone else, including the council funny enough!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #77 on: 22 Jan 2007, 08:44:09 pm
When have they made plans for actually  startn? The council will be front of the line when the photo gets taken for papers.

Offline Broadbent 1

• Academy Star
  • Gary Broadbent Best Fullback in NL1
Reply #78 on: 23 Jan 2007, 05:42:44 pm
TODAY CASTLEFORD HAVE SIGNED MARK LEAFA A PLAYER WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY SIGNED AND HAD RETURNED HOME UNTIL HIS WORK PERMIT WAS SORTED OUT. WHY OH WHY HAS HE SIGNED FOR CASTLEFORD THEN????????

THE BOARD IN CHARGE AT THE CLUB ARE A BUNCH OF OLD INCOMPETENTS WHO NEVER WILL AND NEVER HAD ANY IDEA HOW TO RUN OUR CLUB.

SO WHO HAVE WE SIGNED TO REPLACE LEAFA???? NOBODY. OH YEAH WE'VE GOT WRIGHT SIGNED WHO CARES!!!

WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS, OUR CONSTANT INABILITY TO RETAIN OUR PLAYERS/STAFF IS SHOCKING.

AS FOR LEAFA WELL DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM.

WE ARE GOING NOWHERE AND WILL BE PLAYING TOWN 4 TIMES A YEAR IN THE NOT SO DISTANT FUTURE. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If it wasn't for the board we wouldn't have got leafa in the first place now we would we?  ;)
Gary Broadbent Haven Legend

Luvinleafa

Reply #79 on: 31 Jan 2007, 12:00:11 pm
Interesting that the comments from "luvinleafa " have appeared only days after leafa landed in the country to begin playing with Cas. 

We can also infer that the poster obviously doesen't want to be traced hence why the account has been deleted as soon as the message was posted.

Mischief makes usually want to stay around for the banter.  LuvinLeafa also claims to no Leafa "personally".

Could it be Luvinleafa is Mr Leafa himself presenting his side of the story?

yes i do know mark personally and no its not mark presenting his side of the story its me

Offline havenette

• Academy Star
Reply #80 on: 31 Jan 2007, 12:03:28 pm
livin leaffa r u marks partner