HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Towns new stadium photo's

Guest · 23 · 2338

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 04 Feb 2007, 05:13:50 pm
you have just broken my heart,my rods are my life? and i would be gutted if i lost them.it would be like losing to haven at derwent park i could never be consoled if either happened,but there is no fear of that even with your first team out at town,we will stuff you.i must be taking something like an illegal substance,i thought i had said we will stuff you,oh well back to the reefer and another nice dream. :D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :P :-\ :'( ;D ;D ;D

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 04 Feb 2007, 05:23:44 pm
you have just broken my heart,my rods are my life? and i would be gutted if i lost them.it would be like losing to haven at derwent park i could never be consoled if either happened,but there is no fear of that even with your first team out at town,we will stuff you.i must be taking something like an illegal substance,i thought i had said we will stuff you,oh well back to the reefer and another nice dream. :D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :P :-\ :'( ;D ;D ;D

You might have been sucking on Ged's unbruised lemons, Trouty---er, that sounds a little naughty or at least fruity!!
El Tel.

Monte2carlo

Reply #17 on: 04 Feb 2007, 11:49:53 pm
Trouty,

You at the match today or has your sat nav only got directions as far as Keswick and as far north as broughton Moor 

Chris

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 05 Feb 2007, 01:50:13 pm
no i could not find my way to the ground as my sat nav was at home knitting.i'll have you know that my sat nav go's as far as the motorway and then switches off,but it can find the recre but suddenly it doe's a u turn for some reason.Hwl nice one, i would be the last person to suck on geds lemons,i will leave that to someone else.we will have to go easy on the naughty bits or my BESTEST pal julie aka(Mrs Haven warrior)will be having words with us.sorry jules....ps.geds looking for sponsors so i have given him your phone number chris.ahahahahahahah. :o :o :o ??? :P :P :P :P :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D :D :D

Monte2carlo

Reply #19 on: 05 Feb 2007, 05:14:13 pm
I'd gladdly chip in to pay his wages if he keeps up the great work he is doing to your once famous club. Remind me hows the 5 year plan  :'( :'( :'(

Chris

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 05 Feb 2007, 06:38:17 pm
KNACKERED.see you at the game.cheers chris.. ;D

Monte2carlo

Reply #21 on: 05 Feb 2007, 09:53:00 pm
will you be working at the game or you still off with that dicky ticker ? Drop me a pm i'll meet up for a drink

Chris

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 08 Feb 2007, 04:00:27 pm
hya Chris,will be working i'm afraid.it's not a dodgie ticker i have got it's my kidneys they are f..ked and they need a machine to keep them running.I will need a transplant in the next twelve months or sooner i hope,but no worries it could come from an Havenite or a Townie and thats the only time i would not give a toss.Should be a good game and have to say in Towns defence they are not looking bad so hopefully  we can at least  make a game of it this time for all our sakes.Hope all Haven fans enjoy the game,well not to well but as long as it is competetive.cheers chris......... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :o ;D ;D ;D ;D