HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

salary cap

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 02 Oct 2006, 09:00:53 pm
so this year as U21's dont count on the cap where does that leave us...i know that we were close to the cap this  year , but if the money IS there(not sure if it is) surley we can sign more players to strength the team

i think mcavoy is under 21, who else is????
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2006, 09:48:25 pm
so this year as U21's dont count on the cap where does that leave us...i know that we were close to the cap this  year , but if the money IS there(not sure if it is) surley we can sign more players to strength the team

i think mcavoy is under 21, who else is????

Has that been passed bkm as it was only a suggestion being made by Maurice Lindsay for next year but Gary Hetherington for one didn't agree with it!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline IWUZTHERE

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 02 Oct 2006, 10:23:01 pm
keith apparently cas. are still to be full time and from them they say u21's don't count on salary cap.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 03 Oct 2006, 08:05:25 am
yeah, but let's not forget castlefords interpretation of the salary cap is to break it and win  the GF because they know they wont get found out until the year after when its too late for the team they CHEATED out of a win in the GF to do anything about! >:( >:(
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good