Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 01 Feb 2010, 01:06:43 pm
 OUT                     In
    JT                      govin
    Mcnally                Skee
    edmo                  A fit ryan mac and richard farrar
    Amor(some times)  a fit fordy
    lebbon                new center / fulback ??? that everyones talking about but nothing offical

add to that reece and stephen fox look like stepping up this year and sicey is back in the fold, and one or two of the u21(bower, watson ,crellin lancaster) looking very good in the game agaisnt oldham and should get some game time, then i think we are not looking too bad again this season maybe one more addition needed

« Last Edit: 01 Feb 2010, 07:52:48 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2010, 02:23:55 pm
I think the big point is that in Amor & Edmo we had by popular opinon the two best props in the league last year.  Who could play for long spells

I am not sure we can say that this year.  A lot will depned on how many times Amor actually plays and against which teams if he ends playing most league games we will propbably be ok if he doesnt and we are reliant on Ford Mcdonald Farrer and Jacko then we will struglle against the better packs they are aall very competent but they are not the most mobile and tend to play for short bursts well certainly Mcdonald and Ford. 

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 02 Feb 2010, 10:25:31 am
I think the big point is that in Amor & Edmo we had by popular opinon the two best props in the league last year.  Who could play for long spells

I am not sure we can say that this year.  A lot will depned on how many times Amor actually plays and against which teams if he ends playing most league games we will propbably be ok if he doesnt and we are reliant on Ford Mcdonald Farrer and Jacko then we will struglle against the better packs they are aall very competent but they are not the most mobile and tend to play for short bursts well certainly Mcdonald and Ford.

Ford has been out for 16 to 18 months you have to give a lad a chance to get his fitness back. Once he has you will see the best out of him. Dont forget this lad was one if the best props in the league on form when his knee went

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 02 Feb 2010, 11:38:18 am
def agree he deserves a chance - although he was never one of the best props in the league before injury he only played about 8 - 10 games in total.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 02 Feb 2010, 11:48:52 am
def agree he deserves a chance - although he was never one of the best props in the league before injury he only played about 8 - 10 games in total.

in the salford game on tv (which was fordys best game in a haven shirt) mcnally took all the headlines but fordy had a great game against a very experinced salford pack, he started the next home game against fax the same , and then got injured again. He runs it in full steam like edmo used to
« Last Edit: 02 Feb 2010, 01:31:36 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 02 Feb 2010, 01:15:19 pm
i agree fordy will be if injury free as good if not better than edmo thats not taking anything away from karl cos he was awesome
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 02 Feb 2010, 02:36:52 pm
fordy will step up to the mark this year he has to or were in trouble up front.

Offline haven boys

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 02 Feb 2010, 04:55:59 pm
OUT                     In
    lebbon                new center / fulback ??? that everyones talking about but nothing offical

Thornley?

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #8 on: 02 Feb 2010, 08:13:44 pm
i agree fordy will be if injury free as good if not better than edmo thats not taking anything away from karl cos he was awesome

Personally cannot see that at all
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."