HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Have The Club Over-Reacted By Disowning Themselves From This Forum ?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
The one thing about this i cant get my head around, is that if the first the club knew about this was at 5pm last Friday, how quick did the BODs come to the agreement to make the Forum unofficial.

Flannerz was contacted about the decision just before the New Website was going to be launched ( 8pm Friday ). It was either:-

1 The most hastily arranged Board Meeting in history.

2 It was not a Full Board decision.

3 It was one mans decision.

4 The decision had already been made, but they didnt have the balls to tell Flannerx face to face.

I wonder which one it was, and will we ever know?

TW

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
The one thing about this i cant get my head around, is that if the first the club knew about this was at 5pm last Friday, how quick did the BODs come to the agreement to make the Forum unofficial.

Flannerz was contacted about the decision just before the New Website was going to be launched ( 8pm Friday ). It was either:-

1 The most hastily arranged Board Meeting in history.

2 It was not a Full Board decision.

3 It was one mans decision.

4 The decision had already been made, but they didnt have the balls to tell Flannerx face to face.

I wonder which one it was, and will we ever know?

TW

*Checks the email* 5.19pm ;)

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Does'nt really make that much difference if it is an official forum or unofficial, it doesn't stop anyone from posting their comments.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Does'nt really make that much difference if it is an official forum or unofficial, it doesn't stop anyone from posting their comments.

But that still doesnt answer the question, but when was the last time we got a straight answer?

TW

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Thursday night at the launch night.  Questions that were asked were given an answer.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Thursday night at the launch night.  Questions that were asked were given an answer.

Well i could not make it because i was night shift, so will you or any one who has the info anwer this ??

Where has the lottery money gone ????? What has/is it spent on ????

Many thanks

havenchamps2005

i know it wasnt speant on any of the music and speakers as greame mcdonald got that for whitehaven

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
But that still doesnt answer the question, but when was the last time we got a straight answer?

TW

Well Tony , if all you are prepared to do is make threats about questions then not follow through with the opportunity to grill Des et al, then I think that you have no credibility at all in stating that you cannot get a straight answer.
Easiest thing in the world to sit behind a keyboard and criticise, but to put your credibility on the line maybe a different proposition.
Neil
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Monte2carlo

Evertone who wanted to question the board had a good chance last Thursday

Well said the cleverest brother of Champ

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Evertone who wanted to question the board had a good chance last Thursday

Well said the cleverest brother of Champ

oh no hes not
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer

TW

Well Tony , if all you are prepared to do is make threats about questions then not follow through with the opportunity to grill Des et al, then I think that you have no credibility at all in stating that you cannot get a straight answer.
Easiest thing in the world to sit behind a keyboard and criticise, but to put your credibility on the line maybe a different proposition.
Neil

The question i was going to ask as answered in a round about way by Des. He stated the club last year had outgoings of ?500,000 + and the gate money was only ?225,000 ish. It doesnt take long to guess where the rest of the money came from, its just why cant they say what they are using it for, and there is NO Nestegg stashed away fot the ground developments.

TW