HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

latest

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:26:10 pm
championship one latest south wales scorpians 20 town 20 and how anyfans can complain about john cox is beyond me cos listening to hinge and brackett is mustard
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:29:56 pm
crowd in  neath wales is 565
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:31:11 pm
championship one latest south wales scorpians 20 town 20 and how anyfans can complain about john cox is beyond me cos listening to hinge and brackett is mustard

Just reading that South Wales have 3 On Loan from Crusaders and 4 Dual Reg from Crusaders. 7 players out of 17 makes a bit of a mockery does it not?

HW

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:35:28 pm
best move of the day somebody silencing dave bowden priceless :D radio contact failing

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #4 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:38:01 pm
Town now behind 22-20. full time

HW they are more or less operating as a crusaders second string, but given the time in when they were formed they wouldn have had time to build a competent team. It is no different to leigh forming a partnership with wigan
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:38:38 pm
Shows just how poor we were last week  :-[
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:53:16 pm
That's not a bad effort from Town really, cos 10 of the South Wales team were in the Wales international team that won the Euro Nations cup. They'll be hard to beat at that level.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 28 Feb 2010, 03:19:35 pm
fev 24 batley 6
widnes 46 kieghley 6
fax 12 sheff 26
toulouse 14 dewsbury 22

« Last Edit: 28 Feb 2010, 04:09:26 pm by chocbluegold »

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #8 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:13:22 pm
fev 24 batley 6
widnes 46 kieghley 6
fax 12 sheff 26
toulouse 14 dewsbury 22

Sheff have bought well, though Fax have a v strong team out today.
Money troubles????
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:17:26 pm
toulouse beat dews 26-22 good result for us as toulouse cant go down we want them to take points off other teams
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #10 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:19:10 pm
Can't see why/how money troubles would make a difference on the pitch unless it was somethin as severe as not being paid which we would of heard about. Also with their box ticked why force themselves into debt?? That would be suicide

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #11 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:23:22 pm
Can't see why/how money troubles would make a difference on the pitch unless it was somethin as severe as not being paid which we would of heard about. Also with their box ticked why force themselves into debt?? That would be suicide
Lossed their main sponsor last month due to insolvency, according to their chairman left a 'big hole in their finances'
But Sheff do have useful squad
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:34:35 pm
toulouse beat dews 26-22 good result for us as toulouse cant go down we want them to take points off other teams

I'm surprised Dewsbury didn't ask for this game to be postponed given that their travel arrangements were all disrupted. Fair play to them for going ahead.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:40:08 pm
ull times

toulouse 26-22 dews
fev 36-10 batley
widnes72-10 cougars
halifax 32-26 eagles are the going to be the BP kings again

a lesson we need to as every point could be vital
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #14 on: 28 Feb 2010, 05:00:45 pm
I no about that NJG but they were in for somethin like 50-75k a season over next 2 years, whilst it will make a difference can't see it forcing the players into playing poorly!!

Both teams who have beaten us soundly beaten today, oh dear