HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Toulouse aim for playoffs

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
on: 28 Feb 2010, 02:54:35 pm
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2010, 03:21:36 pm
I speak German, not french so couldnt tell you
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2010, 04:36:17 pm
"Jammy" I wonder if you could help me out please, how do you pronounce DUMAS

is it pronounce DUMB - ASS?

Thanks
ahahahahah.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :bow: :bow: :tip:

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2010, 08:22:37 pm
if Toulouse get to the final you can bet they,l go to the SL.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 01 Mar 2010, 11:54:46 am
The latest news to break today is that Toulouse DON'T need to even get to a GF to qualify for a licence application.   They will er able to apply irrespective of where they finish this season.

This game gets more and more a farce every passing week.   If they allow one non-SL team in at every licence application of 2012,2015, 2018, 2021 will Haven or Barrow be one of them.   Obviously, to let one in they have to throw one out and how many can see that happening.

The question I have to ask is why do our club representatives at the RFL Council allow this sort of thing to go on.   What are we not being told?
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #5 on: 01 Mar 2010, 01:02:31 pm
Im sure this would be against fair competition rules, all it requirwes is for clubs who want a place in SL in 2011 to all come together and seek legal advice. As much as i hate the UK being in teh EU, it does have its advantages at times like this

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 01 Mar 2010, 07:41:06 pm
thats right Keith marra they could also turn round and say everyone has a chance but still go ahead and put them in, how this sort of thing goes on and is allowed to go on is terrible, that Welsh team that played town last week will be after Toulouse mark my words.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #7 on: 02 Mar 2010, 10:37:56 pm
Del Mac, I can't see anything wrong with that, as the Welsh Wizards  beat town and town beat us, so at the moment we ain't got nothing to complain about marra.

Think Cougers and Batley are ahead of us too by the way. This Leigh amateur team will be seriously considering their future options too after this weekend.   

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 03 Mar 2010, 08:30:54 am
if a french team and a welsh team are getting rail roaded threw to the SL  and other teams not getting the chance to go whatever they do in a GF ?
I  don't just meen Haven!!!
you cant see nothing wrong with that can ya not?

apart from  some money makes it a bit pointless where any team  ends up in the league  long as its not last 2 then.
Its a great aim for championship teams then!!!