HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

tickets

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
on: 13 Mar 2010, 10:46:43 am
how many season tickets got sold  this year then ? nothing has been said, i was just wondering how many from this year to last.

How come these family vouchers etc weren't handed out at schools etc?
if the BOD want bums threw the gates they need to start using there noddle a bit
If they get people to drop them off with certain people to certain schools whitehaven cleator moor friz egremont, surely more will make games.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2010, 11:29:16 am
how many season tickets got sold  this year then ? nothing has been said, i was just wondering how many from this year to last.

How come these family vouchers etc weren't handed out at schools etc?
if the BOD want bums threw the gates they need to start using there noddle a bit
If they get people to drop them off with certain people to certain schools whitehaven cleator moor friz egremont, surely more will make games.
i bet we havnt sold many as for families goin you have to purchase individual tickets  they dont sell family tickets  :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2010, 12:21:41 pm

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2010, 01:09:13 pm
the county council have a sports co-ordinater, a local lad by the name of stephen chambers former deputy head of st marys kells surely he would be the ideal contact for this sort of thing dal macca, i think he is also based localy at mayfield methinks.