HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town stewards......

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 17 Feb 2007, 09:14:09 pm
it seemed to all esculate so quickly that no one was able to complain it seemed as though they were willing to let this clown stand and cause trouble in the middle of us,dont get me wrong the guy could of stood with us all day shouting for town after all it was only supposed to be banter but he became agressive due to the fact that we were winning easily if he cant take it stay away and i would gladly say that to his face.there is no need for this nonense!!!!!
« Last Edit: 17 Feb 2007, 11:12:25 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Blackie

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 17 Feb 2007, 10:51:37 pm
Not again, cant read what you said cos of yellow fonts..

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 18 Feb 2007, 07:11:42 pm
Many people have spoken to me over the last few days and said the same thing - SOME Town supporters were throwing drink over, and spitting on, Haven supporters, some of whom were with their wives and girlfriends. Why not boycott this fixture next season, after all if it wasn't for us they wouldn't make a penny.
I have also read that, from some Town supporters, that the problem lies with the Whitehaven supporters, and they have some kind of reputation. In your dreams!!
Look closer to home, how dare you criticise other clubs when you have serious problems yourselves!
Also, your stewards are as much use as tits on a cricket bat!!

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 19 Feb 2007, 03:17:03 pm
nice one parton marra,just what i  expected from an ex town fan who has seen town in their hay day and cannot forget it. then went over the top to no mans land and followed the light, and ended up on the dark side bitter and twisted with nowhere to go? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :( :( :( :-*ps.how many town fans were arrested parton marra ,none. but how many from haven and you were one of them i guess( 5) ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 19 Feb 2007, 04:25:31 pm
my dads bigger than your dad eh trouty?

lol

look town has a problem with chav boys, everyone knows that, unfortunately the stewards dont seem to do anything about it, and its not just haven fans who have complained about town fans.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!

i do think parton.marra is a little blinkered if he thinks we dont have a bad element at haven also, remember castleford 2 years ago> and that wasnt just the cas fans, and the GF? and the buses getting smashed up?

we are no angels, maybe not as bad as town, maybe worse, i dont know, but please dont think we are whiter than white down here

are you sure no town fans were arrested?
just cuz the people were from haven and south of haven doesnt make them haven fans, i know a hell of a lot of people from the moor, egremont, friz and the likes who go to watch town, well ok not a hell of a lot cus town dont get that any anyway!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 19 Feb 2007, 05:36:07 pm
Troutmaster -I found your post a tad confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume you think of me of some kind of ex Town fan, is that correct? You couldn't be more wrong! I have only ever supported Whitehaven marra. Yes, I was one of the people arrested - BUT RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE. And I was completely sober!! What happened after the game was nowt to do with RL, it was to do with what the police were doing to a young lad, and I intervened - same as I would have done after a rock concert, or in the street after a night out or anywhere else for that matter. It wouldn't have mattered who he supported or where he was from! I bet you wouldn't have liked the thought of any lad of yours being treated like that, because I wouldn't.
Puppetmaster - I am not in denial about the bad Haven element marra, I just don't buy into this idea that it is restricted to Haven fans, We were on the bus from Hell coming home from Widnes a couple of years ago and I've seen first hand what it's like when the 'bandwagon jumpers' have a few beers and start trouble.
No club is squeeky clean in this respect, there was trouble recently at the Cas game for instance.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 20 Feb 2007, 04:50:18 pm
quite agree with you parton marra
they spoil it for the genuine fans, and the club as a whole gets a bad name
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven-rule-4-ev@

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:03:19 pm
the stewartz r a disgrace to the club as they do not now what is going on as they are too busy actually watching the game rather than controling the stadium and fans

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 04 Mar 2007, 10:21:07 pm
Ive never seen anyone up moor in a town top lmao  :D :D :D :D