HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Lancaster & S. Fox

Guest · 6 · 779

knowitall

on: 22 Mar 2010, 04:48:00 pm
Can anyone confirm that Lancaster as returned to R.U. fed-up waiting for a chance in the team?

Also S. Fox is reported to asked to be released and been denied, he also says he will not sign when his contract is up?

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2010, 05:00:03 pm
i got told off a player lancaster hasnt been training for a week or 2

and got told off the same player s.fox was unhappy because he wasnt playing and ged hasnt spoken to him since town beat haven

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2010, 05:33:04 pm
fox was turned inside out by leeds when we played them looks good going forward but needs to work on his defencfe,lanc looked very good agaisnt oldham and should be in the first team or at least given a chance
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2010, 07:03:50 pm
Lancaster was signed in a blaze of haven publicity' Lancaster Bomber Signs For Haven' was the headline. Lots of positive comments followed on his potential. Then ??? Nothing.

If he couldn't get a run last year when that useless waste of space Adi was stealing fresh air out on the wing then I don't blame him for getting out.

Something stinks at our club, and it isn't just the toilets.

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2010, 07:45:02 pm
I don't get how players like Derry,benson get a milion opportunity's and never play well, but some players in the squad can not get a look in. We spend a lot of money producing these players why not play them   

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2010, 04:19:44 pm
Lancaster was signed in a blaze of haven publicity' Lancaster Bomber Signs For Haven' was the headline. Lots of positive comments followed on his potential. Then ??? Nothing.

If he couldn't get a run last year when that useless waste of space Adi was stealing fresh air out on the wing then I don't blame him for getting out.

Something stinks at our club, and it isn't just the toilets.

hmmm know him or something