Is it time for a new coach

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 26 Mar 2010, 12:25:51 pm
Anyone know what was the outcome

Offline neutralobserver

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 26 Mar 2010, 04:09:51 pm
knowitall, i also just read posts and do not comment... but i feel i have to. on several ocassions you have shown your lack of knowledge on numerous subjects. and i think you should change your username to "knownowtwiththebigshout" this would be appropriate to you, tata im back to observing. :tip:

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 26 Mar 2010, 05:38:54 pm
"neutralobserver" welcome, I notice this is the first time you have participated on this site, please highlight my lack of knowledge on numerous subjects and I will gladly clarify?

Or should we say not so "**********"

http://www.havenfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=6142.0
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2010, 06:21:15 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2010, 06:52:44 pm
Anyone know what was the outcome

Late this afternoon I believe.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2010, 07:12:34 pm
i think the clue for their first posting is in the sentence, "knowitall, i also just read posts and do not comment" well done in spotting the clue sherlock,by the way what a great new user name they have given you, i and others hope you use it. ;D :D ;D

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2010, 07:14:45 pm
i think the clue for their first posting is in the sentence, "knowitall, i also just read posts and do not comment" well done in spotting the clue sherlock,by the way what a great new user name they have given you, i and others hope you use it. ;D :D ;D

Mr G, you take the award for top username,  are you a fan then  ;)
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2010, 07:17:58 pm
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :tip:

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 28 Mar 2010, 04:11:51 pm
Well after they've switched commentary once again to the Town game I think know its time for a change of coach.

Once again were giving a mass of penalties away. More worrying is the team don't seem to be playing for the coach and he really does appear to have lost the dressing room.

Dave Woods is co-commentator and he clearly knows whats going wrong. For gods sake Mr raaz do the decent thing before gates get down to 500 >:(

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 28 Mar 2010, 04:17:40 pm
Well after they've switched commentary once again to the Town game I think know its time for a change of coach.

Once again were giving a mass of penalties away. More worrying is the team don't seem to be playing for the coach and he really does appear to have lost the dressing room.

Dave Woods is co-commentator and he clearly knows whats going wrong. For gods sake Mr raaz do the decent thing before gates get down to 500 >:(

by the sounds of it one thing we haven't done is a give away lots of pens, we have however dropped the ball twice from the kick off, knock on twice on the first tackle and tried to offload in our own 20 knocking on all of which lead to trys that about 30 points for fev with out them having to break sweat, some players need to ask themselves some serious questions, this wasnt down to bad discipline its down to silly errors from players who should know better

will a new coach change that ask the players ??
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #24 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:05:21 pm
Alan why are u playing the part of stokes pr machine?? The players obviously to the masses do not want to play for him, we are going backwards at an alarmin rate, others around us are performin well, fans are bemused at his tactics an selections. We need a new coach and we need one asap
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:11:41 pm
Alan why are u playing the part of stokes pr machine?? The players obviously to the masses do not want to play for him, we are going backwards at an alarmin rate, others around us are performin well, fans are bemused at his tactics an selections. We need a new coach and we need one asap

im not his pr machine i call it how ithow i  see it, yes he gets things wrong but as far as im aware

he didnt drop the ball twice from kick offs that lead to 2 trys
he wasnt one of 3 men that tried to tackle the same player all bouncing off to allow him to score
he wasnt one of the two players that both knocked on first tackle in our 20m (or one of the players that gave out the poor pass)

that not only accounts for more than half the points they scored but, knocks the stuffing out the players that  are trying, scott maca, mcnally,reece fox young lads all showing the old heads ups

you says woods is the man well he hit the nail on the head these are coach killers

and his interview was very honset didnt blame the ref etc etc blamed the players which from the sound of it was bang on
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #26 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:17:17 pm
JD - BKM is right you can not sucommb to player power its the the thin edge of the wedge.  Players can not decide who coachs the team.  Problem we have is the players have given up or so it would appear.  Always eaier to change the coach but what if they dont like the next one who is apointed.

Probelm we have now is a quick fix is required and that usually comes down to one thing.

I really just hope we put up some fight on Thursdayits imperative.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #27 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:20:16 pm
The problem is the players don't wana play for him. That's why we are seein half arsed tackles, runs, etc. And while this is the situation we will keep bein hammered. Stokes claimed both sides had an ordinary first half if so how comes the were 20points infront of us
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Tommygun

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:23:09 pm
We're averaging 40 points against us per game - that tells it's own story. Nobody ever achieved anything in RL with a defence like that.

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 28 Mar 2010, 05:26:43 pm
The problem is the players don't wana play for him. That's why we are seein half arsed tackles, runs, etc. And while this is the situation we will keep bein hammered. Stokes claimed both sides had an ordinary first half if so how comes the were 20points infront of us
[/b][/size]

read my post above thats why :D
THE MULLET IS BACK