HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Kyle Amor

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
on: 26 Mar 2010, 09:57:05 am
Kyle Amor is not in Leeds team to meet Wigan tonight.

http://www.therhinos.co.uk/news/10505.php

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2010, 11:01:42 am
good news for us
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2010, 06:24:08 pm
looks like he his on the bench again tonight good news for him bad news for us, hope he has a good game against the pies
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline wreckry

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2010, 09:43:45 pm
didnt get much game time did he?,mossop played well though

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2010, 09:50:04 pm
very strange played about 8:30 minutes out of 80 by my reckoning despite Leeds forward been pretty beaten up asn the game went along.  Not sure Mclennon thinks he is ready and to be honest he looks well off the pace at the moment .

Pitty for us is that beacause of Leeds ever growing injurys he wil be kept at Leeds over easter.  We could have done with him for the game next Thursday evening.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2010, 10:16:23 am
not much chance to impress, though i felt he couldnt handle the pace of the game.no reason why he cant play for us tomorrow
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2010, 10:25:30 am
not much chance to impress, though i felt he couldnt handle the pace of the game.no reason why he cant play for us tomorrow
apart that if you play sl you cant play championship the same weekend

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Rodderz

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 27 Mar 2010, 10:31:21 am
Dual Registration.
The player is restricted to playing in one fixture per scheduled round of fixtures in any given week and would not be eligible to play in a Championships fixture on a Thursday and for his Super League club at the weekend.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2010, 10:36:20 am
so then he might not be allowed to play next thursday in case hes needed for leeds friday or saturday :(
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven boys

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2010, 11:59:28 am
Just say he plays for us thursday cause his not in the Leeds squad and then on the friday they need him, cause his played for us does that mean he carn't play for them?

Online HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 27 Mar 2010, 12:08:52 pm
Just say he plays for us thursday cause his not in the Leeds squad and then on the friday they need him, cause his played for us does that mean he carn't play for them?

100% correct

HW

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 27 Mar 2010, 12:51:17 pm
with eastmond ,leuluia,sinfiled and a couple of others suppose to be back from injury next week then i would think we will have amor for at least 1 games over easter maybe both, thought it was unfair to take him off after 9 mins, yes he made some poor plays but he didn't really get a chance to redeem himself
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 27 Mar 2010, 01:23:36 pm

if he plays for us this thursday against barrow, he wont be able to play for leeds as they also play on thursday against bradford!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline HeyJathon

• Academy Star
Reply #13 on: 29 Mar 2010, 12:30:05 pm
On his performance on Friday I would expect him to be playing for us! defensively he was all over the parish! go forward was average.

Reckon some game time in the lower div would aid his progress
Eagles sore but weasels don't get caught in jet engines!