HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Leigh V Haven

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #30 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:15:46 pm
Poor fitness leads to tiredness setting in quickly which means they struggle to get off the tackle, lazy swining arms etc its all part of the same problem.  Throw in half the side playing above their abilities and you get the stuffing we have now.  Will be another anilation next week,  I wouldnt be looking forward to the Barrow game BKM we dont have a team that will give Barrow a game i am afraid.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:15:51 pm
If the ref's are against us then the rfl itslef would have to be against us, as they do look at games!! Face it our discipline IS that bad and the blame has to lie with the coach, along with him being to blame for our poor on field kicks(he picks who kicks and tels them we're to put it!!) And if coxy's assessment of our poor fitness is correct then he is also to blame for that!!!

come on andrew so this is no fault of the players is , a 3 man bench after 10 min, daft knock ons, lazy high tackles etc is that the coaches fault :o :o.
 we have to face that with so many out injured we are going to struggle big time, home form is needed to keep us up

ill agree about the kicking skee should be kicking, as for fitness didn't seem a problem last week, yet now we get beat it is a problem   
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:15:58 pm
If leigh threw the ball about more they would have a bigger score against us. we need to sort out our pen count its terrible

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:18:44 pm
Alstead try
nanyn converts
Leigh 34 - 0 Haven

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #34 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:20:51 pm
radio cumbria now given town match
we are really this bad

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #35 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:21:03 pm
Fitness didn't seem to be an issue last week as toulouse looked tired, imo letting keighley come back from 22 points down yesterday at home shows their fitness is lagging! like boxer says lack of fitness is a problem behind many of these pens we are conceeding! Wish this game was at home so I could witness a humble apology off ged after last weeks gloating, then again if that happened I'd be shocked!!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:24:27 pm
Skee scores
rudd converts
Leigh 34 - 6 Haven

benson knocks on from the kick off
typical

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #37 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:27:09 pm
Macca scores
Rudd converts
Leigh 34 - 12 Haven

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:27:28 pm
Skee scores
rudd converts
Leigh 34 - 6 Haven

benson knocks on from the kick off
typical

that will be the coaches fault as well :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #39 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:35:48 pm
maden scores
nanyn missed
Leigh 38 - 12 Haven

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #40 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:38:42 pm
Actually alan imo yes.... I wouldn have played benson ;)
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #41 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:39:02 pm
Mccarthy try
Converted
Leigh 44 - 12

Online HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #42 on: 21 Mar 2010, 04:40:02 pm
full time
Leigh 44 - 12 Haven

Surely we need to look at our discipline