HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

ged stokes

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
on: 11 Feb 2007, 10:05:55 pm
does this man have any dummys left he spat another out today plus did any see that trouble outside the ground ????

IpswichSteve

Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2007, 10:13:00 pm
No due to sneaking out early  :-[  (long journey home is
my excuse and I'm sticking to it)didnt see what
happened outside the ground.

Oh go on do tell?

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2007, 07:27:14 am
Worsel Gumage lost his head!!
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2007, 02:47:33 pm
big fight outsie the railway club involving haven and town fans,at least two dozen cops and in cars and vans.got so bad that traffic from the ground had to be diverted round the back of tesco.the only funny side was the bridge above the fracas was chocker with both sets of fans who simultaniously booed when either fan was scopped in the back of the van.but it was not really funny seeing young kids with dads and mams crying their eyes out at the disgraceful behaviour of both sets of fans,i hope this is not raising it's ugly head again as thats the last thing we need in rugby league.ban them for life if they are taken to court and set an exampleof them and tell anyone else who stirs up trouble they will get the same punishment.spoiled a good day for a lot of haven fans and i apologise to you as a town fan, as i am gutted that it also spoiled my day. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2007, 03:37:09 pm
thanks troutmaster i will apolagise on behalf of the whitehaven fans who played there part in the fracas

Offline fluffy

• First Team Backup
  • Haven in the pink :P ^^
Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2007, 04:09:05 pm
I think it was ged stokes in that donkey suit lol  ;D

RudD aNd DuFFy's BaRmY aRmY  :) :)
We've got this place rocking now girls !!! ;)

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #6 on: 12 Feb 2007, 07:17:05 pm
HAHAHAHAHA nice one  and did you hear what someone put on the radio ' if we play like that all year we'l get promoted'

HAHAHAHA tell us another !!!!!  :D :D

Offline parton.marra

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 13 Feb 2007, 06:05:08 am
Troutmaster, whilst 'booing' from the bridge, did you see exactly how many people were scrapping? Did you see the police thuggery against a 17 year old lad? did you see a dog handler losing the plot and let his dog bite an innocent passerby ( a town fan). I saw one person scrapping and it was a Young lad because his shirt was thrown into the river by a Town supporter. As mentioned on another post - I was arrested and I am a law abiding citizen who has attended RL games for 35 years. I tried to remonstrate with the police and asked for his number because I was going to report him, he didn't like that and not long after arrested me - I WAS LATER RELEASED WITHOUT CHARGE!

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT before coming on here spouting the same old cliched tripe and tarring everyone with the same brush!

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 14 Feb 2007, 03:42:37 pm
I agree.  For all we know, it could have been a couple of aggressive drunks followed up by a poor police response that started off all the trouble, so save the upstanding citizen's comments for when you're in such a situation yourself, yeah?

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #9 on: 21 Feb 2007, 07:22:23 am
Poor police response indeed! 
Can't stand Jam, eh!