HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

meeting with dick razz

haven94 · 169 · 6160

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 04 May 2010, 08:03:52 pm
there is to be a meeting for members of the support groups and vice presidents on monday at 6pm in the jennings suite. i have been invited to attend and have decided to go. if anyone would like me to ask a question see me at game sunday or send me a pm before monday night

cheers shaun
born and bred haven.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #1 on: 04 May 2010, 08:17:20 pm
Is this the same meeting as the 'Questions Questions' post ?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 04 May 2010, 08:43:52 pm
no its a clear the air meeting with dick razz and the bod no players or coaches you want to ask anything pm me
born and bred haven.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 04 May 2010, 08:45:57 pm

As neither Flannerz or I have been invited (as representatives of this forum)- you are best to direct your questions through haven94
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 04 May 2010, 08:50:35 pm

As neither Flannerz or I have been invited (as representatives of this forum)- you are best to direct your questions through haven94
i got invited through the support group and vice presidents mrs warrior i think you or someone from this site should go :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #5 on: 04 May 2010, 09:07:33 pm
Shaun, I have put questions on the other thread, would you ask these?? My name is on there, no need for anonymity

Cheers
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 04 May 2010, 09:08:53 pm
no its a clear the air meeting with dick razz and the bod no players or coaches you want to ask anything pm me

It is the same meeting, this meeting as come about after a request to the club, for a meeting to try and iron out some of the problems that are going on and triyng to get a few answers. Some wanted an Open Meeting, which was never going to happen, so the best way forward was to suggest a meeting with some Club Reps and people off the Internet/Money Raising Forums the fans support.

The original request was for the

Internet Support Group
Independent Supporters Group
The Club Support Group

to be represented and be able to table questions.

This forum was mentioned in the original request to the Bods, but not invited, the Vice Presidents have been added to the 3 original groups to be invited.

Personally i think this forum, has been Punished/Ignored for all the Flack it has thrown at the club/coach over the recent months. But thats just me!!

HW

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 04 May 2010, 09:10:58 pm
Shaun, I have put questions on the other thread, would you ask these?? My name is on there, no need for anonymity

Cheers

I have got all the questions already posted on here i think. I will also be at the meeting as a rep from the Internet Support Group.

If we get any any straight answers, they will be posted on here.

HW

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 04 May 2010, 09:14:30 pm

Cheers
i will cheers marra
born and bred haven.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 05 May 2010, 06:52:43 pm
Q)- Why is this meeting not open to all fans and only to a few ????????

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 05 May 2010, 07:00:41 pm
not sure why mate they have just invited the forums and v.ps do you want to ask any questions
born and bred haven.

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #11 on: 05 May 2010, 07:03:30 pm
not sure why mate they have just invited the forums and v.ps do you want to ask any questions

No thanks marra, the day i was told not to come by a director was the day i stopped going.

Cheers

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 05 May 2010, 07:06:54 pm

No thanks marra, the day i was told not to come by a director was the day i stopped going.

Cheers
cant blame you there your not the only one to be told that marra :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #13 on: 05 May 2010, 07:19:44 pm
The original request was for a meeting involving representative of support groups / forums ....... and that's what we have got. What's the problem with that ?. :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #14 on: 05 May 2010, 07:24:54 pm
The original request was for a meeting involving representative of support groups / forums ....... and that's what we have got. What's the problem with that ?. :-[ :-[ :-[

The majority want a open forum, i was not aware a request had been made, are these fans more worthy than other fans ???
Thats my problem  :-[ :-[