HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

meeting with dick razz

haven94 · 169 · 6159

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 05 May 2010, 08:02:43 pm
there is to be a meeting for members of the support groups and vice presidents on monday at 6pm in the jennings suite. i have been invited to attend and have decided to go. if anyone would like me to ask a question see me at game sunday or send me a pm before monday night

cheers shaun
this meeting has been set up by chris drake i would like to see chris there along with gary blinco :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 05 May 2010, 08:18:03 pm
there is to be a meeting for members of the support groups and vice presidents on monday at 6pm in the jennings suite. i have been invited to attend and have decided to go. if anyone would like me to ask a question see me at game sunday or send me a pm before monday night

cheers shaun
this meeting has been set up by chris drake i would like to see chris there along with gary blinco :nod: :nod: :nod:
chris not going :shake:
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #17 on: 05 May 2010, 08:36:16 pm
Can't see yr problem haven marra!

Not as if it was you who tried to organise this meeting, and seeing you didn't know o can only assume you aren't a member of any supporrt group!

Would be nice to have an open forum, I agree but we can't have everythin we want in life and this meeting is certainly progress compared to a month ago
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline Pinky_Haven

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 05 May 2010, 09:35:56 pm
A open forum would just end up as a slagging match and the BOD just walking away without giving us answers to the questions we desperately need answered.
I personally think this is the best way forward sending representatives from each support group.

Offline Rob_Haven

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 05 May 2010, 10:33:06 pm
Q)- Why is this meeting not open to all fans and only to a few ????????

cause it has the potential to turn into a slagging match were as they need to keep it civilised and adult like.
ANCIENT AND LOYAL

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 06 May 2010, 06:41:16 am
Can't see yr problem haven marra!

Not as if it was you who tried to organise this meeting, and seeing you didn't know o can only assume you aren't a member of any supporrt group!

Would be nice to have an open forum, I agree but we can't have everythin we want in life and this meeting is certainly progress compared to a month ago

I have no problem with the support groups just the bod.
Well done to them for getting a meeting.
Like i say my problem is the bod, they refused to answer my questions then told me not to come when i asked about geds contract.
TBH im sick of the whole thing at the moment

Offline JAYFORHAVEN

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 06 May 2010, 08:43:04 am
my question, is dick raaz going to publicly apologise about his comment about you know where the gates are,because i think this is one reason fans are stopping away

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 06 May 2010, 09:03:48 am
my question, is dick raaz going to publicly apologise about his comment about you know where the gates are,because i think this is one reason fans are stopping away
its on most lists pal
born and bred haven.

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 06 May 2010, 03:21:54 pm

In what capacity are you attending Haven94????????????????????

Offline The Observer

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 06 May 2010, 03:29:52 pm
by the look of haven 94s photo regy he's going in a very big capacity who ever he represents.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #25 on: 06 May 2010, 03:34:40 pm
Haven94 will be going as one of the vice presidents reps I assume

Something that we will all be pleased with is that the one and all mr "Knowitall" will also be in attendence!!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #26 on: 06 May 2010, 06:49:32 pm
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #27 on: 06 May 2010, 06:51:49 pm
by the look of haven 94s photo regy he's going in a very big capacity who ever he represents.

NO need to get personal!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 06 May 2010, 07:49:46 pm
you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick mrs h w, what i meant was haven94s portrait gives off a aura of intelligence,wisdom, knowledge, level headed, authoritativeness but most of all impartialit and unbiased, this is what i meant by a vast capacity and i do not know what you mean. :shake: :tip: ::) ::)

Offline mega570

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 06 May 2010, 07:53:08 pm
i have a question for the bod.what is happening with the merchandising for next season.this is a large source of income.over the last 3 years we cleared i believe 100k plus in income for doing nothing.

next season we have to.

1.design the shirts and clothing.
 2.buy the stuff that is money up front(which we do not have).
 3.lease a shop,selling them at the rec out of damp box's will not do.
 4.wages,council tax,electric,gas all eat into the profit.
 5.QUALITY,this seasons shirts are poor quality.i know the reason for this,once again well done bod.
 6.we could buy 1000 shirts and only sell 500,another loss of profits.

the club needs funds why do we not yet again sell the merchandising writes to a professional outfit and all we have to do is cash the check every year.

do the deal in the next month and we will get a cash lump sum up front.

the only problem is,if the deal was sorted at the end of last season we could have demanded a much higher payment from the business who did the shirts.now we can command a much lower price due to our shocking form.once again the bod have dropped the ball.

final point ill be there on sunday   :bow: :bow: