HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Soss to Town

Offline kellsladbornandbred

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 17 Feb 2007, 08:20:39 pm
Well reports on the Town Forum that Soss is NOT going to Town and Scanlon is returning home needs an operation and will be out 6 months, don't think either would have made any improvements to their squad, who knows we may see Baines play again at the recreation ground, might not be in the Choc Blue and Gold though, who knows?

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 17 Feb 2007, 08:36:12 pm
scanlon does,nt need any operation he would of had a medical before he signed for town therefore they would,nt have signed him ask why he really is playing for town? :-\ :-\
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline rdc

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 17 Feb 2007, 09:22:22 pm
Could Town actually afford Baynes?  I can't see it happening.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 17 Feb 2007, 09:24:22 pm
baines will not be going to town as they could,nt afford him if we cant keep him who can ???
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline kellsendlad

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 18 Feb 2007, 11:14:01 am
i heard town ripped up scanlons contract after a tipoff about his behaviour apparently a bit of a bad lad

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 18 Feb 2007, 01:29:35 pm
we can keep baynes we just dont want him if he isnt fit
haven till i die

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 19 Feb 2007, 03:05:57 pm
steve scanlan is out for at least six months due to an old thumb injury.he forgot to mention it in his medical and only came to light before his first training session.he had an operation on weds or thursday and was told the bad news,so like anyother club i would imagine he will be released on medical grounds like all clubs do.as for baines ,if he is no good for haven then he will simply be no good for town.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Tommy43

Reply #22 on: 19 Feb 2007, 04:05:54 pm
steve scanlan is out for at least six months due to an old thumb injury.he forgot to mention it in his medical and only came to light before his first training session.he had an operation on weds or thursday and was told the bad news,so like anyother club i would imagine he will be released on medical grounds like all clubs do.as for baines ,if he is no good for haven then he will simply be no good for town.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Half the Town team are former Haven players. Apparently they're good enough for Town, why not Baines?