HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Stokes to go no more!!!!

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #45 on: 21 May 2010, 06:39:53 pm
I know that supporters are getting very frustrated about the performances (or lack of them) that the team are putting in and yes they have a right to air their grievances, but we have to decide what we really want. Do those supporters, who say that they are going to stay away, really want to threaten Haven's chances of staying up or even worse go into administration because by staying away and not putting revenue back into the club can and will GUARANTEE their demise. IS THAT WHAT EVEYBODY WANTS???  I really hope not!!!!
« Last Edit: 21 May 2010, 06:42:18 pm by haven warrior »
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #46 on: 21 May 2010, 06:50:09 pm
Why doesn't everyone who supports haven get a grip and accept that he is going to remain as coach of the club with the full backing of the board

Moderator Note:  Profanity removed - please refrain from using such language (even though it was partially disguised)
   SAID IT ONCE AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN, UNTILL HE LEAVES MY MONEY STAYS IN MY POCKET :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
ALWAYS  HAVEN

Offline harry callaghan

• Academy Star
Reply #47 on: 21 May 2010, 07:57:46 pm
Whats your plans for Sunday then?
None of your beeswax :)  Enjoy yours
her plans are to sit onhere,post the scores and generally slag off a team she no longer goes to watch.Like she does most sundays
Whitehaven are so lucky to have suppoters like you

Well Harry - it is really none of your business, but here goes, I have been through a period of ill health (nature of which you don't need to know) plus other personal issues which have prevented me from also attending matches, so therefore, the radio commentary, was my only link to the matches.

I have put many a pound into WRLFC, via gate entrances, lotteries, draws etc so I deem that this entitles me to have MY say on what I do in regard to my attendance or indeed non-attendance at matches - so deary, until you know the FULL facts, keep your stupid comments to yourself - we are all entitled to an opinion, and exercise mine - but I NEVER get personal unlike yourself, quite a shame you have to get personal because it makes you look foolish when someone gives you the facts.  Touche my dear, touche!

i suggest you read some of your recent comments about our coach and then say you dont get personal.i won't embarass you by posting links and give ill give you the chance to alter them
and ashley" ill gob off what the team is every week" haven09 please stop saying im poor old vic semple for posting these as i am not him
I'M SPARTACAS

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #48 on: 21 May 2010, 08:20:53 pm
Whats your plans for Sunday then?
None of your beeswax :)  Enjoy yours
her plans are to sit onhere,post the scores and generally slag off a team she no longer goes to watch.Like she does most sundays
Whitehaven are so lucky to have suppoters like you

Well Harry - it is really none of your business, but here goes, I have been through a period of ill health (nature of which you don't need to know) plus other personal issues which have prevented me from also attending matches, so therefore, the radio commentary, was my only link to the matches.

I have put many a pound into WRLFC, via gate entrances, lotteries, draws etc so I deem that this entitles me to have MY say on what I do in regard to my attendance or indeed non-attendance at matches - so deary, until you know the FULL facts, keep your stupid comments to yourself - we are all entitled to an opinion, and exercise mine - but I NEVER get personal unlike yourself, quite a shame you have to get personal because it makes you look foolish when someone gives you the facts.  Touche my dear, touche!

i suggest you read some of your recent comments about our coach and then say you dont get personal.i won't embarass you by posting links and give ill give you the chance to alter them
and ashley" ill gob off what the team is every week" haven09 please stop saying im poor old vic semple for posting these as i am not him
I'M SPARTACAS
so post your profile picture then harry simple :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.