HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Answer The Phone/Shambolic

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
on: 28 Jun 2010, 12:10:56 pm
Anyone know why the clubs phones are now constantly engaged?

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2010, 12:42:15 pm
there is no one about to answer them andrea has been finished i rang on friday for a family ticket and a guy answered i think it was keith nelson. dont know whats going on down there :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 28 Jun 2010, 01:51:43 pm
The ship is sinking and all those with any sense are jumping ship!

HMS Haven is going DOWN!

:'(

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #3 on: 28 Jun 2010, 09:18:08 pm
there is no one about to answer them andrea has been finished i rang on friday for a family ticket and a guy answered i think it was keith nelson. dont know whats going on down there :nod: :nod: :nod:

Someof the staff were travelling til 1/2four this morning, this may explain why, just a guess.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 28 Jun 2010, 10:51:15 pm
My wife rang on Thursday morning for a family ticket for the Widnes game. I'm almost certain I read it in the news and star but when my wife phoned the woman who answered had no idea what she was on about.

Is yet more evidence of the shambles going on down there. We need a complete clear out startng with Mr Raaz and is sidekicks. They haven't much idea whats going on. I know they may have the clubs interests at heart but are clearly out of their depth in this sport :( :(

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 29 Jun 2010, 10:44:15 am

Still no answer. Shambolic.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 29 Jun 2010, 12:38:35 pm
i rang down this morning and got through right away no problem :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 29 Jun 2010, 12:41:41 pm
Understand what you are saying Flannerz but people are absoloutly sick of the way the club is going it will be interesting to see the crowd on Thursday i reckon 750 tops people are jsut not willing to pay the money in the current circumstances

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 29 Jun 2010, 03:38:35 pm
Understand what you are saying Flannerz but people are absoloutly sick of the way the club is going it will be interesting to see the crowd on Thursday i reckon 750 tops people are jsut not willing to pay the money in the current circumstances

I thought the club got 200 family tickets for live games. Is this still the case ??? Surely if it is the fans should take up the offer and get a decent crowd down there. Must admit when the missus rang the lass that answered didn't have a clue about any family tickets.

Also as well noticed no one has bothered to update the board outside the castle pub. It's still showing our next game as Leigh

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 29 Jun 2010, 03:48:30 pm

I thought the club got 200 family tickets for live games. Is this still the case ??? Surely if it is the fans should take up the offer and get a decent crowd down there. Must admit when the missus rang the lass that answered didn't have a clue about any family tickets.

Also as well noticed no one has bothered to update the board outside the castle pub. It's still showing our next game as Leigh
we have got 200 family tickets if you ring the office the girl in the office will go through the form with you and you pick the ticket up on match day :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline the good doctor

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 29 Jun 2010, 04:36:28 pm
over paid for very little work by the sounds of it

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 29 Jun 2010, 10:06:08 pm
over paid for very little work by the sounds of it

That is totally uncalled for! I tell you, if she left now the club would be up the khyber, because she is one of the few down there who does do something!

HW

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 30 Jun 2010, 12:47:14 am
the co-operative give 200 free family tickets away for each championship match on sky.

the widnes match tickets will/should have been snapped up fairly quickly as there is a cheerleading display/routine at half time, involving i believe over 500 school children.

its safe to assume that most family tickets will be snapped up by the parents < including myself!! >

i think the club may have boobed on the display, as there will be far too many kids doing the routine, perhaps it could have been done over 2 home games?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 30 Jun 2010, 12:25:28 pm

I finally managed to get through on the phone today to be told that the family tickets were only for the familys of those performing at half time. Upon arguing that this wasn't the case and that the tickets were provided by co-operative for ALL familys as advertised not just for those 'performing at half time' i was told this wasnt the case.

Why then do i know of at least 5 familys who have all got tickets who have got not connection with the half time entertainment at all?????

Why give free tickets to the familys of those performing who have no interest in the club and will be going merely to watch whatever is going on at half time.

I wonder how many of those with connections to the club will have been give ''free family'' tickets.

Absolutely SHAMBOLIC!!! Ill be writing to the RFL and co-operative to complain, although they probably wont do anything and will be glad to see theback of us when the current shower drag us into oblivion :witch:

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 30 Jun 2010, 12:43:05 pm

I finally managed to get through on the phone today to be told that the family tickets were only for the familys of those performing at half time. Upon arguing that this wasn't the case and that the tickets were provided by co-operative for ALL familys as advertised not just for those 'performing at half time' i was told this wasnt the case.

Why then do i know of at least 5 familys who have all got tickets who have got not connection with the half time entertainment at all?????

Why give free tickets to the familys of those performing who have no interest in the club and will be going merely to watch whatever is going on at half time.

I wonder how many of those with connections to the club will have been give ''free family'' tickets.

Absolutely SHAMBOLIC!!! Ill be writing to the RFL and co-operative to complain, although they probably wont do anything and will be glad to see theback of us when the current shower drag us into oblivion :witch:
who did you speak to marra this is wrong. i rang and the lass filled my details in over the phone yesterday. i have always done this when we have been on sky and never had a problem the tickets have always been for fans 1st come 1st served :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.