HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sicey

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 30 Sep 2006, 08:56:01 pm
If  Smith  can't  make  it  then  I  would  put  Sicey  in.  He's  paid  his  dues  and  will  be  itching  to  get  back  to  what  he's  good  at.  Hopefully  he's  kept  himself  fit...........after  all  his  fitness  was  way  above  most  and  you  don't  suddenly  lose  it  in  6  weeks.

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #16 on: 01 Oct 2006, 12:45:20 am
carl has lost about astone and a half,really there is no way will he play first team football again this season,saying that im sure hell be even better next year  ;)

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 01 Oct 2006, 09:07:17 am
carl has lost about astone and a half,really there is no way will he play first team football again this season,saying that im sure hell be even better next year  ;)

Sicey's  lost  a  stone  and  a  half...............Blimey.  Surely  the  food  can't  have  been that  bad.  Thought  it  was  gourmay  stuff  in  prison's  these  days :D

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #18 on: 01 Oct 2006, 09:52:39 am
GET SICE IN THE 17

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline tanya

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 18 Feb 2007, 06:49:38 pm
hi carl is my friend i think you should give the poor lad a break i know he has done wrong but i am standing up for him he means a lot to me and i trust him with my heart he would never hurt a soul sicey can forget about being inside and he can look to the future  and have some fun with his family and including his 4 month old son who has missed his dad while he was inside.

love tanya

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 18 Feb 2007, 08:43:37 pm
?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 18 Feb 2007, 09:52:32 pm
hi carl is my friend i think you should give the poor lad a break i know he has done wrong but i am standing up for him he means a lot to me and i trust him with my heart he would never hurt a soul sicey can forget about being inside and he can look to the future  and have some fun with his family and including his 4 month old son who has missed his dad while he was inside.

love tanya

where did this come from?
sicey has been out for more than 4 months anyway!
"he would never hurt a soul"?
so what was he inside for?
i think the lad has done great for haven since coming out
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 19 Feb 2007, 12:15:28 am
I  think  Tanya's  has  been  living  on  some  desert  Island  for  the  last  6  month's.

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #23 on: 21 Feb 2007, 07:36:34 am
 :D :D :D LOL

Has Tanya escaped from the Priory???!!! Is it Jade Goody in disguise!!!???
Can't stand Jam, eh!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 21 Feb 2007, 08:18:59 pm
i reckon its stallones mother ;D ;D

we all love marc xxxxxxxx

Reply #25 on: 28 Feb 2007, 10:14:45 pm
no more  like the starting 13 he class

Offline Tr@ctorboy 47

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 03 Mar 2007, 12:44:51 pm
why rotate the system. sicey is in a rich vein of form. why not drop him when he not playing well. he's a proven game breaker
:(