HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Matty signs on?

Guest · 51 · 2138

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #30 on: 16 Jul 2010, 03:55:03 pm
"Barramarra" choccy keeps us entertained winding you up, he's like a red rag to a bull as far as you are concerned, keep chasing your own a****le and with a bit of luck you may disappear up it.
I find him rather amusing whereas your just dull.
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2010, 07:55:00 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
the only way is up.

Offline SRC

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 16 Jul 2010, 05:06:18 pm

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 16 Jul 2010, 06:25:02 pm
src wake up challenge cup OUT nr cup OUT 2000 away to saints why dont you have 2000 of your own fans at home? 800,000k turnover how much profit with you vast array of high earners?i would beg to differ wether fev widnes fax and leigh have spent anywhere near you lot.as for winning the league no chance just face facts you spent big with little success and its coming to haunt you shortly!!keeping in topic MATTY AINT COMING
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2010, 06:44:05 pm by chocbluegold »
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 16 Jul 2010, 07:00:18 pm
src wake up challenge cup OUT nr cup OUT 2000 away to saints why dont you have 2000 of your own fans at home? 800,000k turnover how much profit with you vast array of high earners?i would beg to differ wether fev widnes fax and leigh have spent anywhere near you lot.as for winning the league no chance just face facts you spent big with little success and its coming to haunt you shortly!!keeping in topic MATTY AINT COMING

Why don't u wake up and look closer to home before you start with other clubs
We didn't get throughout to NRC knockout stages and knocked out of challenge cup by Blackpool and we are staring delegation in the face
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2010, 07:06:01 pm by HavenMascot »

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #34 on: 16 Jul 2010, 07:05:04 pm
"Barramarra" choccy keeps us entertained winding you up, he's like a red rag to a bull as far as you are concerned, keep chasing your own a*****e and with a bit of luck you may disappear up it.

"knowitall" you are entitled to your opinion, but comments like this do the forum more damage than good, especially so soon after it had been taken offline!

« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2010, 07:55:22 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 16 Jul 2010, 07:13:15 pm
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #36 on: 16 Jul 2010, 10:17:35 pm
"puppetmaster" Lighten up, there is nothing in my posting that can be construed libelous or offensive, its not serious.
Just for the record i wasn`t offended & i have no intention of trying to master the art of disappearing in my own anus.
the only way is up.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #37 on: 16 Jul 2010, 10:19:38 pm
Is that a "no chance" there Choccy ?
the only way is up.

Offline sculthorpes done

• Academy Signing
Reply #38 on: 17 Jul 2010, 10:42:59 am
I HATE TOWN You stated our pack is to slow and not up for it. That perfectly describes carl rudd especially if you add cant tackle and and has no passion. 1 of the most over rated players at haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 17 Jul 2010, 11:52:56 am
yer darn tootin it is

Offline SRC

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 17 Jul 2010, 01:45:39 pm

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 17 Jul 2010, 01:56:30 pm
so
1. why get yourself excited about challenge cup then
2. you manage to take all your home fans 2000 away to st helens not even sl teams can do that!!!!
3.if you were that keen on matty he would of been there already because hes by far better than any of your present and previous hookers.

Offline i hate town

• First Team Regular
Reply #42 on: 17 Jul 2010, 03:52:52 pm
I HATE TOWN You stated our pack is to slow and not up for it. That perfectly describes carl rudd especially if you add cant tackle and and has no passion. 1 of the most over rated players at haven.

i agree rudd aint been good thisyear but i do think it is also down the the players around him. we have problems at 7 in the back 3 and in the pack. hard to make the play when there aint much to work with. i think the pack is not up to it, old, slow and lacks an offload or line breaker. they work hard but what i would do to see a richard fletcher breaking lines or fats and see a graham morton offload or neil baines (joke)

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #43 on: 18 Jul 2010, 12:47:30 pm
yer darn tootin it is
Ive aquestion for you Choccy,
What would give you most pleasure Haven staying up or Barrow & Town winning nothing ?
Like the Murphy`s your not bitter...
the only way is up.

Justonelittlepoint

Reply #44 on: 18 Jul 2010, 01:27:48 pm
so
1. why get yourself excited about challenge cup then
2. you manage to take all your home fans 2000 away to st helens not even sl teams can do that!!!!

Think we took around 2000 back in late eighties to St.Helens and got awfully excited about the Challenge Cup  ;)